The Kennel Photos and Discussion Thread

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Fuck that's not my house lol just working there it used to rent out a 15 k a week lol i cant afford that
Hahahaha I was gonna say what a beast of a pad you've got there mate. You may not be filthy rich but you are great.

“The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively”

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hahahaha I was gonna say what a beast of a pad you've got there mate. You may not be filthy rich but you are great.

“The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively”
Its got heated floors lol ive spent enough time there. No one is ever there

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Made the final table the other night in poker, stupid me should of chased a flush and I have no doubt I would of won and become $300 richer!
Got unlucky flopped 2 pair with 10 5 in the big blind and the board came 10 5 6
The guy I was in the hand against had 10 6!
Was fucking devoed and the case 10 hit on the turn!
Nothing worse than making a full house and still losing!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Nova is heading to a new home next week...means I need to figure out my next toy :grinning:

75 ute...65 wagon...85 coupe next I'm thinking :D
Fkn nice man, you have taste.
Forget the new age when classics never die.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
He's put on a little bit of size in the last three years :grinning:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Does he always have his tongue poking out?

Deshedded our girl last weekend... enough fur to make an afro wig I swear..

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Doggfather and KE, this is a picture sent to me from a friend in Brooklyn, as you can see in the surroundings it depicts the true New York.

Attachments

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Made the final table again in hold'em,but just not doing enough or making the right moves at the right time, to make the money!
Next time for sure, 3rd time has to be a charm? Or I just won't play poker again for at least another year.
I'm the one at the left with the fake smile, as you can tell, I treat poker like life, not very serious like the other professionals I'm playing with on this table!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Made the final table again in hold'em,but just not doing enough or making the right moves at the right time, to make the money!
Next time for sure, 3rd time has to be a charm? Or I just won't play poker again for at least another year.
I'm the one at the left with the fake smile, as you can tell, I treat poker like life, not very serious like the other professionals I'm playing with on this table!
I love putting the "professional players" on tilt, those ***** think it's the WPT lol

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Where the fuck are you from the land of giants !!!!! How fucking tall are you

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I love putting the "professional players" on tilt, those ***** think it's the WPT lol
These guys who play pub poker treat it so serious!
I'm still shaken that I fucked up at Star city a few year a back. I turned $80 into $800 in less than an hour! I was waiting like another 20 minutes for a beer and swear the wentch took her time coming back with it on purpose, just to make sure I'd lose it!

I should of bet $14 in early position with ace 3 but didn't! Some azn bastard called in with 34... Guess what the flop came? 3 3 4!

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Speaking of poker if the queen does a shit and presses the button .is that a royal flush ? And what would the queens shit look like ? I could only imagine coming through those 90 year old bowels that it would be pretty dry and probably would require only 1 wipe . And how the fuck is zsa zsa gabor still living

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Speaking of poker if the queen does a shit and presses the button .is that a royal flush ? And what would the queens shit look like ? I could only imagine coming through those 90 year old bowels that it would be pretty dry and probably would require only 1 wipe . And how the fuck is zsa zsa gabor still living
Lmao!!!!!'
you're fucked,where have I heard this before?