The josh jackson appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
View attachment 2985
Dont think ive seen JJ so dejected after a game... walking off, he didnt look tired, just over it... or am I seeing things
I remember seeing this and feeling for him, you can tell he wasn't happy with that and he takes losing at heart like a true competitor should unlike half our team.

He is one of my favourite current players at the moment but I think he is too good for our club with his work ethic and always being in shape/built.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he is dejected because he knows he let the team down along with almost everyone else.. Jacko made a couple of crucial mistakes with the ball when we were threatening to change the momentum of the game.... not saying we lost because of him but he needs to look at his own game too.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm waiting to see another "scoop" from the MSM about Jacko wanting out of his contract. He must have had enough of carrying the side.

fiordog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Classy as and definitely captain in waiting.

Hear his tone? Just fucking over the shithouse 80 minutes and you could tell he was thinking "how the hell did we get hammered like this?"

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd be happy to release every player except Jackson and start again.
Dead right he is the only player that played on Sunday that deserves to wear the blue and white yeah he made some mistakes but he was the only player having a go

ALX25

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Was the most effective forward in the first half. Not his fault NSW went to sleep and/or got too cocky in the second.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Yeh jacko was good but he will need to be superman to back that up in 2 days.

chriso

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Was the most effective forward in the first half. Not his fault NSW went to sleep and/or got too cocky in the second.
We slackened off in second but tonight's ref performance was the most disgraceful I've seen in a SOO.
Forward passes, players getting tackled off the ball, try's after stepping on touch line.... fucking pathetic, the need to be stood down. Touch judges most well be fucked off from today's game. They do fucking nothing.... they wonder why people think the games rigged...
Rant over.

Oh yeah Jacko is a machine

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Jackson was NSW best imo, he was relentless and once he came off QLD won the game.
Cannot believe Laurie Daley took him off. 80 minute player who had a week off. Stupid coach couldn't help himself. Does not deserve coaching position. He can take Mitchell Pearce with him. Absolute joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.