The josh jackson appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nowhere near as much of a farce as Cordner being made captain ...and playing way more minutes despite having less impact on the game.

JJ would be blues captain and would be more deserving than the current captain if not for the parochialism of the blues boys club.
That's hysterical! You are the only person who has been critical of Cordner. But hey what would Sterling, Daley, Johns, Tallis, Hindmarsh, Sailor, Girdler, Lockyer, Mortimer, Hughes, Tunks, Meninga etc know ?
You are a half wit pal.
Sorry

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
jackson is not close to cordner. not through his own ability but mainly due to the players he has to play with week in week out
That shows how great Jackson is

Playing under a shit team and the shittest coach in existence and still being a fucking stand out

Jackson deserves better than us

OITENTA-E-NOVE

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Playing under a shit team and the shittest coach in existence and still being a fucking stand out

jackson should ask his mate dale if theres any openings in melbourne with tohu leaving

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
I won't be surprised if Jackson wants out. Why would any decent player put his all on the line every game just to watch lazy incompetents throw it away?

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This guy gets man of the match in origin and then has fly to New Zealand to back up and run around with this bunch of useless hobos....

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
That's hysterical! You are the only person who has been critical of Cordner. But hey what would Sterling, Daley, Johns, Tallis, Hindmarsh, Sailor, Girdler, Lockyer, Mortimer, Hughes, Tunks, Meninga etc know ?
You are a half wit pal.
Sorry
Haha whatever dude... i didn't bag cordner. I said he's inferior to Jackson and that he doesn't deserve the captaincy.

But sure. You're right. There's no chance at all that the NSWRL is a bit of a boys club and a little bit political. Nepotism does not exist in the footy world. Not at all. As for Queenslanders. They are notorious trolls when it comes to origin. Can't trust a word they say.

Look, I'm not saying Cordner isn't good...but personally I'd take Jackson over him any day...all a matter of opinion really, isn't it?

Mind your manners, people with hollow heads shouldn't insult the intelligence of others :p

Last edited:

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Pretty much, the bloke is too good for us

Status
Not open for further replies.