The I stand with Adam thread

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I request for negative nellies to refrain from comment.... what I get is wall to wall negative Nellie content. You guys are the reason they have to put do not ingest labels on bleach bottles.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
No wonder opposition fans think we are peanuts
I can guarantee the majority of fans of other clubs wouldn’t be calling for a quality player to be sacked over a private matter that did not involve any breach of law of club COC.

You’re right they think we are peanuts, but you’re wrong about the reasons ;)

alchemist

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I take a knee for Adam
so does Lichaa's missus apparently... and if there is a silver lining to this storm cloud for Lichaa, at least he now knows how faithful she is to him

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
so does Lichaa's missus apparently... and if there is a silver lining to this storm cloud for Lichaa, at least he now knows how faithful she is to him
He wasn’t exactly faithful to her either according to word in the street. Let them sort it out amongst themselves.

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The chad Elliot;
Always last man standing
Steals your girl
Rides his dick helicopter to work

The virgin Lichaa;
First to call it a night
Loses fight with a window
Rides his bicycle to work

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Michael lichaa,is probably grateful he’s found out now and not when he’s married to this person,but as one of his teammates would you ever trust your lady near him,used to have a lot of time for Elliot,not anymore

fooch

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
If you are a pitchfork wielder or a negative Nellie, don’t even THINK about posting on this thread. This is a thread solely for reasonable people who want to show support for a player who is once again being unfairly maligned by a toxic fan base. Adam Elliott is a future immortal and any one of us would be lucky if he kissed our partners. If you are with me, type I stand with Adam in the comment section below.

Thank you in advance for your support.
I dont think you can comprehend the things write . give yourself a triple uppercut

battered sav

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How awesome would this world be if everyone on it was held to the same standard as what Elliott has been held too.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
I think this Bulldog needs to go to the vet and have his nuts taken off

He reminds of the Bulldog on gogglebox that’s always trying to hump everyone

Last edited:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Michael lichaa,is probably grateful he’s found out now and not when he’s married to this person,but as one of his teammates would you ever trust your lady near him,used to have a lot of time for Elliot,not anymore
Sure I would. Everybody makes mistakes. I’m sure he’s not the type to make a habit of this sort of thing. As for the couple in question, word is lichaa had been unfaithful in the past on several occasions. Stop blaming the woman. Nobody knows the intimate details.