The I stand with Adam thread

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I dont think you can comprehend the things write . give yourself a triple uppercut
My comprehension skills are superb. I will refrain from following your advice in this instance. But thanks for your concern.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What a knob post .. oh hang on I just saw who posted this.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't applaud it if he's messing around on his wife with his mates fiance. But I don't want to be the only club throwing away good players because they're human and make mistakes. And it's not clear whether it was Lichaas fiance instigating things or not. If the club are going to support him I'll follow suit.

Stevo316

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I do not blame Adam, I am blaming his Penis, thinks with his dick and not his brain

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sure I would. Everybody makes mistakes. I’m sure he’s not the type to make a habit of this sort of thing. As for the couple in question, word is lichaa had been unfaithful in the past on several occasions. Stop blaming the woman. Nobody knows the intimate details.
Yes unfortunately Adam has made 3 now,time to move on.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes unfortunately Adam has made 3 now,time to move on.
Well and truly time to get over Mad Monday, Elliott and Fine weren't the only ones, they were just unlucky to get photo'ed from the cherry picker. There is always the nudie run at seasons end, pretty sure most of us have played strip poker when we were young, that was simply the drinking game equivalent, played to music no less.

Go Dogs

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I stand with Adam at centrelink so he can get a real job and maybe appreciate the short career of an NRL player.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

Sorry guys I know this is the I stand with Adam thread but.........

Now now, there’s no need to be rude.

You do realise those first two shirts only work if you’re standing next to someone, don’t you?