The I stand with Adam thread

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Please draw pictures

Maybe of what Adam was doing to lil Mikey's missus?
That’s a little too advanced for me. I tried, but all my stick figures are out of proportion. :(

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Ok perhaps we should all lower our standards down to the same as elliot’s then. It’ll be a right royal fuck fest.
Good luck! Seems like you already got a head start!

Just jokes, bro.... but what he did was far from a sackable offence. He’ll be playing for us this year snd I think he’s going to have a big one.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
As long as it ain't effecting the team, I reckon its all a personal matter. Bad look for him as a person, not sure if his Mrs will stay with him, but hopefully he makes some decisions around his use of alcohol as it seems to be a problem for him. I'm not a super Elliot fan but this may be the catalyst for a big year. The mad Monday 'scandal' was a bit unfair on him as that shit happens in every team but he can't blame anyone but himself for messing around with his best mates wife.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Elliott @ training when he meets a new teammate.

Stinger

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The first one in a team environment with teamsters snd coaching staff either joining him or egging him on.... the second one a private video which barely even rated a mention in the media. Couldn’t even be classed as a mistake. The only people who need to move in are the unrealistic ones saying he should be sacked for something that isn’t even a breach of the club’s COC. There’s no way thst is going to happen.

What’s that saying? Wish in one hand....
The club’s COC should be respected by Adam!

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He'll be staying at the club. We'll be providing support for him. The club and the players will move forward - together - so we need to accept that and do what's best for the team.

My personal views on what Elliot has apparently done are clear, but at the end of the day we're supporters for what they do on the field. And I'll support him on the field. What he did, or allegedly did, was terrible but ... it's got no connection to football matters in the slightest no matter how much people talk about pillars or code of conducts or whatever.

Look forward to seeing him kill in it round 1.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I were in the trenches fighting with mates I could rely on immortal Adam Idiot to stuff things up.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As long as it ain't effecting the team, I reckon its all a personal matter. Bad look for him as a person, not sure if his Mrs will stay with him, but hopefully he makes some decisions around his use of alcohol as it seems to be a problem for him. I'm not a super Elliot fan but this may be the catalyst for a big year. The mad Monday 'scandal' was a bit unfair on him as that shit happens in every team but he can't blame anyone but himself for messing around with his best mates wife.
If he puts himself in positions like that how well is he gonna play the next time he f..ks someone's missus and that someone either kills him or puts the c..t in hospital ?. How well is Elliott going to play when his missus and baby leave him because he's a f..kwit ?. As any Dad who'se been through a marriage breakdown knows it's pretty hard to concentrate on your day job when you go home to a depressing empty house.

If you were in a war, in the trenches depending on your mates to risk their lives as you were prepared to sacrifice yours for them then blokes like Elliott would be the last person you'd rely on. Snakes like him would use you as a human shield to save their own neck then after the war go home and f..k your widow wife. He's nothing special on the field and he's far less than that off it.

Last edited:

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Elliott would boost morale, he is a character and is needed in the dressing room.
I tend to agree that a team always needs a character but I'm sure there are others like Napa and Hetherington. JAC will be the biggest next year.