The I stand with Adam thread

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thinking of a woman as property. That’s your first failure in the test of basic human decency.

And I’m not defending anything. I’m simply pointing out it’s a private matter and it should be left to the people who were actually involved to sort it out. The pitchfork wielding bro code mob add nothing constructive. No sane person would argue with that. ;)
What’s the concept of marriage mate so each party could see the other as there’s. So why do you think people get married and commit ? Don’t talk about decency mate you are defending a bloke that has kids and a wife at home and chose to make out with his best mates mrs fuck off you absolute troll. You and Elliot are both sick fucks. Oh btw I’m guessing you’ve been divorced 8 times or 9 with 12 or 13 kids ? Or you are unmarried and still getting breastfeed ? Or chest fed sorry......

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
What’s the concept of marriage mate so each party could see the other as there’s. So why do you think people get married and commit ? Don’t talk about decency mate you are defending a bloke that has kids and a wife at home and chose to make out with his best mates mrs fuck off you absolute troll. You and Elliot are both sick fucks. Oh btw I’m guessing you’ve been divorced 8 times or 9 with 12 or 13 kids ? Or you are unmarried and still getting breastfeed ? Or chest fed sorry......
Wow, that was quite the rant. Careful with the personal abuse, mate. Pretty sure there are rules against that.

1. They aren’t married yet. Even if they were, the paradigm of marriage being about ownership has shifted.

2. I’m not defending anything. I’m just pointing out thst it’s not really the business of anyone who isn’t personally involved and laughing while you sanctimonious types stamp your feet up and down.

Is that clear enough, or should I draw pictures?

Apex Cedar

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, that was quite the rant. Careful with the personal abuse, mate. Pretty sure there are rules against that.

1. They aren’t married yet. Even if they were, the paradigm of marriage being about ownership has shifted.

2. I’m not defending anything. I’m just pointing out thst it’s not really the business of anyone who isn’t personally involved and laughing while you sanctimonious types stamp your feet up and down.

Id like to see some drawn pictures if you don’t mind bud

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The first one in a team environment with teamsters snd coaching staff either joining him or egging him on.... the second one a private video which barely even rated a mention in the media. Couldn’t even be classed as a mistake. The only people who need to move in are the unrealistic ones saying he should be sacked for something that isn’t even a breach of the club’s COC. There’s no way thst is going to happen.

What’s that saying? Wish in one hand....
Loyalty and trust are 2 very important pillars in our lives,would u betray one of your best mates,the way Elliot did,oi know for sure I wouldn’t.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

Please draw pictures

Maybe of what Adam was doing to lil Mikey's missus?

bullanth

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Which is a shame considering thousands of members and fans don't want him around. Regardless I will kindly walk to that door as long as its not the garage door where I am going to lose my two best mates in a single second.. Let that sink into your mind for a min and consider the real victims mental state.
Well said,my Italian background always taught me me to be loyal to family and close friends,to me Elliot has done a dog act.

Stinger

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’s certainly being subjected to an excessive snd over the top level of vitriol from the good old court of public opinion. Whatever happened to the attitude of shutting up and letting people sort out their own private business? And don’t give me the it damages the brand bullshit. I haven’t heard of any sponsors threatening to withdraw support over this storm in a teacup.
Dude, he crossed the line. Can’t come back from that.

Stinger

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How awesome would this world be if everyone on it was held to the same standard as what Elliott has been held too.
Ok perhaps we should all lower our standards down to the same as elliot’s then. It’ll be a right royal fuck fest.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
O O O
< |~~|~~ |>
|. / \. |.
/\. /\. /\.
^

Oh no! A love triangle. Shock. Horror. Gasp!
What should I do to make my displeasure known?
I know, I’ll do nothing. It’s not really my business.
/
O
/|\
/\

wigum

Immortal
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dude, he crossed the line. Can’t come back from that.
I mean half the league drinks too much, gets on the rack and cheats on their wife while their kids are at home sleeping. Football players are generally shitty humans. There's no imaginary line drawn only if its with a mates partner, both are dog acts.

It's their own business and football isn't quite the kind of career that is ended because a person commits adultery. Do i wish the idiot didn't disrupt our preseason? Of course. Do i want him sacked? No lol