The I’m sorry Jayden Okunbor thread

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has one or two flamboyant plays per year that look spectacular on highlight reels.
But the rest of his game is rubbish. And that's in every game.
I invested a bit of faith in him because of his size and the opportunity for a good run out of our zone. All that was needed from him apart from this was to be a reliable finisher and he's barely any good at that either.
Has no ceiling to improve. Gifted athlete perhaps but sadly he's not a rugby league player.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Did you watch our games last season? Schoupp's defence was a constant liability, and when Ok wasn't given the impossible task of defending outside of him, he was pretty solid. It never ceases to amaze me how TK picks out its scapegoats and just relentlessly hammers them, while completely overlooking the ineptitude of inferior players.
Get of the glass bbq..

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The try will Kennedy scored from the Ronaldo tap back from the bomb

watch how our 110kilo cream puff ballerina contests for the ball and the urgency to outjump his opponent

this guy avoids collision and is soft
He would not last one game in the bush footy leagues or in an a grade weekly comp

disgracuful he’s in the side
I’d rather play with 12

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if he can stop dropping the ball he'd be fine. He'd go alright out of the top grade. Build up his confidence cut that stupid hair and who knows may make it back to top grade. Unfortunately seems to be one of Bazs favorites so will most likely be here to stay.... which fucks me off big time. As soon as he ran out last night my heart sank.... same with JMK and Avo in the halves. It's a joke
Is this a joke ? Watch the video that rick posted, it doesn’t matter if he neve drops the ball again, he isn’t a first grade player period, contests the ball , can clearly see what direction it’s gone but first instinct is go toward my position on the field, completely lacks critical thinking.

Kebab74

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Class is permanent and the big O has bucket loads...the herd just don't see it...

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't mind him as long as he marks his winger & doesn't rush in like a goose but that comes down to coaching really

Ant2611

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How many tries will be scored down Okumbor's wing. They will head straight to his wing because he's never home.
If you take what tb says then his deficiency is because of Schoupp .