The I’m sorry Jayden Okunbor thread

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Still haven’t seen a single run or effort play to say this guy deserves his contract. It all
Comes down to his looks and You are kidding yourself if you disagree
Are you kidding me? I've seen drunks driving semi trailers who make less post contact metres!

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
He was very good. It’s Schoupp who should be missing from the team next year, not Okunbor..
OMG - did Schoupp steal your pocket money or something. Your comments towards him are becoming boring, lack backing and are down right idiotic. Jump off him and have a crack at someone who really deserves it - you.
You're fastly hitting the wanka stage on this forum and I wouldn't be surprised if your near sighted comments attract little response any more.
Try someone else to bash - I could suggest someone - you, as you would be mad enough to do so. That would get a few responses. Your ability to appraise footy and footballers is right up there with you trying to improve on your paltry HSC.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
OMG - did Schoupp steal your pocket money or something. Your comments towards him are becoming boring, lack backing and are down right idiotic. Jump off him and have a crack at someone who really deserves it - you.
You're fastly hitting the wanka stage on this forum and I wouldn't be surprised if your near sighted comments attract little response any more.
Try someone else to bash - I could suggest someone - you, as you would be mad enough to do so. That would get a few responses. Your ability to appraise footy and footballers is right up there with you trying to improve on your paltry HSC.
Settle down, gramps. I’m entitled to my opinion...and I’m not the only one who thinks Schoupp’s defence is lacking.

silva

Utility
Reaction score
Think we have the best wing pairing in the comp next year with Addo carr and Cotric. Bring on 22

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Settle down, gramps. I’m entitled to my opinion...and I’m not the only one who thinks Schoupp’s defence is lacking.
You are entitled to your dribble. Lets face it, according to you everyone is a superstar with perfect footy attributes in their first year in the NRL.
This is where I can't follow you. Lets face it, not many follow clowns like you - I'd like to officially discontinue chatting with you as if I knew where you lived I may not be responsible for dismembering your head from your girl like shoulders.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
You are entitled to your dribble. Lets face it, according to you everyone is a superstar with perfect footy attributes in their first year in the NRL.
This is where I can't follow you. Lets face it, not many follow clowns like you - I'd like to officially discontinue chatting with you as if I knew where you lived I may not be responsible for dismembering your head from your girl like shoulders.
Oh, ffs. Grow up you toothless tiger.

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
I'm sorry...

...that you'll mostly be playing reserves for the rest of your footy career.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Okunbor to score a triple if he gets quality ball and gets around his opposite.