The hypocrisy of the NRL

Status
Not open for further replies.

UndeadShadowMan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a joke clubs get lesser fines for cheating the salery cap. Love the Dogs but I think I'm done supporting the NRL anymore corruption & double standards have ruined the game for me.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
What a joke clubs get lesser fines for cheating the salery cap. Love the Dogs but I think I'm done supporting the NRL anymore corruption & double standards have ruined the game for me.
Don't you see... that's EXACTLY what these Karmichaels want. People walking away from the game. You're giving them what they want.

STAND BY YOUR ARMY THROUGH THICK AND THIN BROTHER!!!

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Don't want to be technical, but Bromwich & Proctor were with the NZ team at the time.
Doesn't mean shit. Then why were they stood down by their clubs?

MosDef

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This is the same NRL that lets a bloke that nearly killed a family play in their league. The same NRL that lets blokes who assault their wives play, and blokes that get busted on coke play and their club gets no fine.

The media and the NRL are an absolute disgrace

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Clearly the problem in all this is Greenberg is the only bald knob related to the NRL that's allowed to be seen in the papers.

Mr. Ditkovich

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't see Broncos getting a big fine when Matt Lodge bashed a few people in a house invasion. Massive double standards.
I don’t know about you, but I would rather kill a whole family than privately strip while drunk.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I didn't see Broncos getting a big fine when Matt Lodge bashed a few people in a house invasion. Massive double standards.
He was at the tigers at the time but yeah no fine that i can remember for them.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Did his club get fined when Carney was bubbler boy?

We should pay the fuckers in 5 cent pieces. And be 5c short so they have to count it twice

BELMORE

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Did his club get fined when Carney was bubbler boy?

We should pay the fuckers in 5 cent pieces. And be 5c short so they have to count it twice
Unfortunately you can’t pay in 5c coins, they don’t have to accept it

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I've barely watched any non Dogs games the second half of the year because I'm fed up with the NRL, but I was quite looking forward to the finals.

After this latest example of witch hunting by the NRL and media, I've had enough. No punishments are handed out while Trent Merrin can be naked on camera, while Cronulla can cheat the cap, while other clubs have drug dealers, drug users with bikies, sex tape makers, players with abortion scandals, players who take families hostage and beat up those trying to help them or players who grope women or abuse women on their rosters and nothing is done about it...

The double standards and inconsistencies are too much to handle and then yet again our club is made an example of when no one did anything wrong because it was in private and not that bad compared to the above indiscretions which all went unpunished...

Greenberg and co are driving people away from the game in droves and I hope they've happy because they've lost me and my missus for this finals series and beyond. I'm sure many others feel the same whether they're dogs supporters or not.

Keep up the good work Greenberg. Before we know it, the comp will be defunct anyway so I hope you have good Superannuation from Politis lining your pockets to look the other way with their salary cap.

Status
Not open for further replies.