Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
For a good read, go visit the Real Madrid facebook page

So many comments about Ozil

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Spurs would never part with Lloris... Especially to us... What world class GK are there out there on the outter? I don't see Neur, Valdez or even Casillas leaving their respective clubs... The keeper we have on loan, is he the Italian International GK or a reserve? I've never actually seen him play cause i'm not that into the Serie A....

Which GK could we actually go for?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Spurs would never part with Lloris... Especially to us... What world class GK are there out there on the outter? I don't see Neur, Valdez or even Casillas leaving their respective clubs... The keeper we have on loan, is he the Italian International GK or a reserve? I've never actually seen him play cause i'm not that into the Serie A....

Which GK could we actually go for?
From memory, Viviano has 6 caps for Italy.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
DMF and a CB possibly? I really think we need a quality right back... Yes, Sagna is great but i honestly don't rate Jenkinson... We've probably got a top 3 Midfield also
Jenkinson has played a lot of football for a young guy. Realistically, he shouldn't have played so much so early at this level. I don't really think it's fair to say you don't rate him when the sample is quite different to many defenders his age.

He's very quick, bombs upfield well and he has shown good defensive potential. He's quite a good second option I think, and potentially a very good right back in the future.

Tank

Salute It!
Reaction score
Question to any Sydney-based Gooners here:

Is there a sports bar or some place similar where a majority of Arsenal fans get together and support their team while watching Arsenal play?

I know Liverpool fans gather at Cheers Bar in the city (George St, I think?) in large numbers to watch their team.

I've searched this thread for any mention of this and found nothing.

I'd rather watch the mighty Gunners with a big Gooner crowd and an atmosphere to match, rather than at home with a few mates.

Any ideas?

Naki

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Jenkinson has played a lot of football for a young guy. Realistically, he shouldn't have played so much so early at this level. I don't really think it's fair to say you don't rate him when the sample is quite different to many defenders his age.

He's very quick, bombs upfield well and he has shown good defensive potential. He's quite a good second option I think, and potentially a very good right back in the future.
what do you propose? possibly loan him out for a season?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Its reported that we will sign Marica, a Romanian free agent, next week.

He has scored 22 goals in 63 caps.

Last edited by a moderator:

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
Question to any Sydney-based Gooners here:

Is there a sports bar or some place similar where a majority of Arsenal fans get together and support their team while watching Arsenal play?

I know Liverpool fans gather at Cheers Bar in the city (George St, I think?) in large numbers to watch their team.

I've searched this thread for any mention of this and found nothing.

I'd rather watch the mighty Gunners with a big Gooner crowd and an atmosphere to match, rather than at home with a few mates.

Any ideas?
The Armoury hotel in Parra

http://www.arsenalaustralia.com.au/eventsmeets/around-the-states/nsw

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Both Ozil and Mertasacker scored for Germany.

Almobro

Gunner
Reaction score
Sanogo got injured in his game for france and Zelalem has been ruled out for up-to 8 weeks.

Dogandgunner

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Arsenal’s Frimpong trolls ex-Gunners Nasri and Song with FIFA 14 Bench Edition

Emmanuel Frimpong has some sense of humour. Or is he just too smart or too dull to call himself a clown?

The Arsenal midfielder, whose promising career has gone downhill , having made only six appearances for the Gunners, showed the temerity to troll ex-Arsenal players, Samir Nasri and Alex Song on Instagram.

The 21-year-old uploaded a “FIFA 14 Bench Edition” onto his Instagram page, on the same day FIFA 14 demo was made available for download.

Nasri and Song who departed for Manchester City and Barcelona respectively were added to the ‘Bench edition’ version, a sarcastic remark regarding their involvement in their respective clubs.

Further, Frimpong used his wit to acknowledge the irony, adding “FIFA 14 Bench Edition Tagging myself in that still”. Work of a Genius!

http://soccerlens.com/photo-arsenal...ners-nasri-song-fifa-14-bench-edition/116407/

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Haha. Smartass.

F*ck Nasri the piece of shit.