Soccer The Gunners Super Thread

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Another faggot yid wonder goal. The sheer lack of fight, ambition and general desire at this club has made the scum look decent. We've gone backwards due to both greed and idiocy.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sick of getting up early morning to watch over paid ******s piss about and not even fight for the game. They just let it trickle away. I have no affinity with any of these loss in our side, they have no desire and no respect for the clubs fans who pay their ****ing wages.

I say every time im gonna stop watching, but obviously can't help it. Expect a very small crowd against Sunderland. This club doesn't deserve it. Get Wenger the **** out.

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Absolutely pathetic, no heart or desire as you said, only a few players can keep their heads up, pathetic

FLICK THE EELS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I'll post on here. I'll see if this thread goes missing.

All over Arsenal in the last half hour. Have a much better midfield. Scott Parker was unbelievably good.

FLICK THE EELS

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How pathetic. The Tottenham & North London threads removed after another Spurs win.

I'm sure there won't be a DVD of this one. We'll bring out DVDs when we beat good teams, not mid table rubbish.

Darbas

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why we persist with 1 striker is beyond me. RVP received no quality ball and when he did had to face 2-3 players until support arrived.

Chamberlain has been on fire and deserved at least a bench spot imo. Id have him starting with Walcott pushed into the middle. Clearly isn't working the way it is now so might aswell...

Never troubled their back four although we were all over them up until they scored their second (another ****e Hart miracle strike).

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'll post on here. I'll see if this thread goes missing.All over Arsenal in the last half hour. Have a much better midfield. Scott Parker was unbelievably good.
How pathetic. The Tottenham & North London threads removed after another Spurs win. I'm sure there won't be a DVD of this one. We'll bring out DVDs when we beat good teams, not mid table rubbish.
:roflol: The hell is this yidiot on about? Post in your own thread. Up until the season before last, the yis hadn't beaten Arsenal in 15 years in the league, they're just having a decent spell.Just remember that at the end of this season it will be 50, YES 50, years since Spurs won the league.

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I think we will be relagated for the first time in history this year, I wish Wenger just dies the sh!t c**t

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
No chance of relegation. We have a good run and should do well after the international break.

Benny77

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Am i right in saying that no team has ever avoided relegation after conceding the same amount of goals that Arsenal have this stage of the season?

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Am i right in saying that no team has ever avoided relegation after conceding the same amount of goals that Arsenal have this stage of the season?
Take out the man u game and it doesn't read as bad.

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
ancelotti interested in become arse manager if it became available, the only person you could prob replace wenger with if you fired him lol.