The great gender debate

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, I sexually identify as a suspension bridge.

Don't cross me on this!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We're a species that has chimpanzees as our distant cousins, who we both evolved from an ape like creature, when you go far back there were no land animals as all life was underwater, who all originated from a single cell organism/s

So please tell me how normal is the "normal" that some of you wish to define and stick to.
Except the one that evolved from alien lizards....

Bullpit

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to identify as a woman whenever I apply for insurance - cheaper premiums!

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can you be a complex diverse broadminded adult without going the full hog?
Actually Im a blonde Amazon

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We're a species that has chimpanzees as our distant cousins, who we both evolved from an ape like creature, when you go far back there were no land animals as all life was underwater, who all originated from a single cell organism/s

So please tell me how normal is the "normal" that some of you wish to define and stick to.
You're a **** but I do agree with what you're saying here my dear United friend

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Good discussion in here mixed with some good laughs.

Personally I couldn't care less about this topic. People are free to chose who they want to me, who am I to tell them their feelings are wrong.

Personally I don't fully understand it, just the same as I don't understand why any sane person would support Man United, eat Vegemite, believe in God or whatever.

At the end of the day, just because I don't understand something it doesn't mean I can't respect the person who does.

Each to their own I say.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Good discussion in here mixed with some good laughs.

Personally I couldn't care less about this topic. People are free to chose who they want to me, who am I to tell them their feelings are wrong.

Personally I don't fully understand it, just the same as I don't understand why any sane person would support Man United, eat Vegemite, believe in God or whatever.

At the end of the day, just because I don't understand something it doesn't mean I can't respect the person who does.

Each to their own I say.
Social media amplifiers unnecessary bullshit and as usual people over react ,99 of the time%you step out in the real world and it's nothing like it is on social media, place where I drink is all old punks and rockers, " artys " type hippies, people ect, a few gay dudes and a transexual have also made the place their home because no one there gives a fuck and it's chilled out ,drunken many of beers with the gay dudes,never heard them carry on about nothing actually the only conversation is about beer and food.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Social media amplifiers unnecessary bullshit and as usual people over react ,99 of the time%you step out in the real world and it's nothing like it is on social media, place where I drink is all old punks and rockers, " artys " type hippies, people ect, a few gay dudes and a transexual have also made the place their home because no one there gives a fuck and it's chilled out ,drunken many of beers with the gay dudes,never heard them carry on about nothing actually the only conversation is about beer and food.
I'd sit down with anyone for a drink. Couldn't care less about their sexual orientation or whatever and will never understand why people make a big deal out of it?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I'd sit down with anyone for a drink. Couldn't care less about their sexual orientation or whatever and will never understand why people make a big deal out of it?
I’m the same mate and treat everyone I meet in the same manner but there are certainly people who make a massive song and dance about their own sexuality and actively look for discrimination or to be offended to seek attention. I don’t think that’s helpful at all

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I’m the same mate and treat everyone I meet in the same manner but there are certainly people who make a massive song and dance about their own sexuality and actively look for discrimination or to be offended to seek attention. I don’t think that’s helpful at all
They can make a song and dance about whatever they like. It's their life.

I can certainly understand why marginalised communities try to make a point after being subjected to persecution or judgement for so long.

Shit, you just need to look at the mental health and suicide statistics for those that come from such communities to see how hard the may have it.

If a song and dance helps them feel better about themselves then I'll be happy to provide the music.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am a white 60-year-old white male.

I am in love with and have been married to the same woman for 30 years.

I have two sons going to university.

I am self-employed and I pay my taxes.

I do not break the law intentionally.

I own my own home and am debt-free through hard work.

I respect my fellow man/woman/other no matter who or what they are, or who/what they think or say they are, just as long as they pay me the same courtesy.

I am a monster!

And I am proud of it!