• Bunnies 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonsmith16

New Pup
Reaction score
Ummm tony williams was involved in about 8 errors and missed the tackle on burgess when he scored where you watching the game

Owey

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ummm tony williams was involved in about 8 errors and missed the tackle on burgess when he scored where you watching the game
Talking about Hodkinson - fixed my previous post.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
We lost the game in many places:

-50% completion in the first half

-T-Rex having a terrible game including some weak tackling

-Hodko barely touching the ball

-Mbye was good but wasn't any where near Ennis level

-South Sydney had nearly perfect completion rate

-No one wanted Souths to lose, and that included the refs

End result, it wasn't any one thing that cost us the game. The game turned in our favour and it was ours to win or lose and we lost it.

On the plus side if we won this game we would be more hated than Manly.

I look forward to next season where we have a fresh squad who will destroy anyone.

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
Once that 40-20 had to be checked it was obvious the fix was on.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I love the Guy's energy but, Josh Reynolds still has not learn't his lesson FFS, no sour grapes this end its just that we were beaten by a much better Football team tonight, I was not surprised in the areas where we went missing wing x 2 and FB!
we just kept putting pressure on our selves on our goal line

I thought Sam Perret tried his heart out and a Guy I dislike Brown didn't play that bad tonight however Cory Thompson always does his best but, too small for a winner these days unfortunately.

2 lucky tries by Souths in the end blew it out a bit but, congratulations to the Bunnies they deserved their win and roll on 2015.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Here's the halves stats:

Hodko:

1 run for 1m
2 kicks for 42m

Reynolds:

2 runs for 2m
16 kicks for 524m
1 try assist

Sounds like Hodko wasn't fit.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
So are they going to ban those chips and liquid ice stuff Souths use?

Ironhide07

In The Dog House
Reaction score
Disgusting effort. I'm sorry guy's but we all know this club inside out and to have rep halves and the pack we have up-front, we should be more then we are but we are directionless. Ennis is no excuse. It was a terrible display from a team that should of learnt alot two years ago. It's embaressing and as much as it looked like we slogged our gut's out there just wasn't enough want. Zero line speed, unforced errors, horrible kicking, horrible discipline and lack of heart at the back end.

I expect a little shake-up in the OS. Des has got to come up with a formular that suits our play. With Ennis gone we wont go to well next season.

I am proud that we made ita nd proud of ourd efensive efforts all season but there are two sides to the coin and we need new attacking structures.
New FB is paramount more then ever.

mearsey

panania raised
Reaction score
Souffs too good . Good to be at the game. Great year and feels great to be a bulldog

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
unfortunately we were outplayed in every facet of the game tonight. We can't scape goat any individual player for the loss. It was a collective effort. IMO, the game was lost when Ennis was ruled out. Let's not forget we're still building. 2015 go dogs.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Doggies were outgunned in the end. We will rebuild next year, and have another crack.

The Bunnies are now just another team. They've got their win, and all the glory, glory stuff. Next year they won't be everyone's Cinderella side; they will be the team everyone wants to beat. No sympathy, and no more love-ins from the media.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We had no kicking game. Souths were starting the majority of their sets on the 35m line

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Doggies were outgunned in the end. We will rebuild next year, and have another crack.

The Bunnies are now just another team. They've got their win, and all the glory, glory stuff. Next year they won't be everyone's Cinderella side; they will be the team everyone wants to beat. No sympathy, and no more love-ins from the media.
Plus they wont have S burgess or teo, wont win another GF for a while

matt78

Waterboy
Reaction score
im so shattered !!!! next time i wont be reading most of these posts !!!!!

the majority here thought we had won the game before kick off , i was worried at the start but fell in the trap with the lack of respect to souths and over confident....

if a team doesnt have attcking flare or a spark how can you win a GF....

like i said , we beat a wounded cameron smith storm , scraped through a depleted manly forward pack and beat penrith who only beat 1 top 4 team all year by 1 point ( semi against roosters ).. souths had form no injuries and put 30 points on us...

we need a playmaker otherwise when it comes to the crunch we just get out played...

PS. our halves or hayne did not win the state of origin , it was won as soon as cooper cronk broke his arm after 10 mins in game 1..

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
As much as I want the media and chan 9 to disembark the souths bandwagon, I have a feeling they would love no other team as much to go back to back gf wins unfortunately.

NallaC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Proud to be a bulldog fan.
Disappointing effort tonight we were out gunned big time. There needs to be some rebuilding in the next year or two, Its clear our side is good but we need to be great if we want to win comps. I trust the club however we need some key changes soon. This same side has fallen short twice now and out gunned in both grandfinals...
Well done souths..

DOGSOFWAR2013

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well , canterbury have smashed the myth about losing a gf (12) to win one (14). That obviously didnt happen! And a team that hasnt won a gf in over 4 decades walks in and snatches it out from under us. 2 gf losses in 3 years and bunnis now gf winnners on the 1st attwmpt in recent history. Fn sucks.

Since south readmission in 02. Canterbury won a gf in 04 only in our golden period and thats the sole win. Souths bwat us in the gf in 14 , -so 1 gf each since 02... however soutgs started from scratch and when I look at the awesome squad we have had. How is it sine 95 we have only.won 1 gf in 19 years??

Gallo2014

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How courageous was Sam Burgearse playing with a broken chekbone? Only souths players can only play with such courage like Sattler before...ooops, wait a minute...didn't Kenny Dowell do the same as Satler last year or only the souths boys rate a mention? FFS, those commenatators really show bias in their commentary. I would even think Graham has 2 broken cheekbones from both collisions but he didn't go on trying to highlight it for the viewers.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I hope i never hear or c that stupid bell ever again. Its a bloody sham. No one would have noticed if we didnt even show up tnyt. It was all about the scumittohs.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jmoz is a myth and is not a strike centre at all. Did nothing for us all year. There is no attacking flair or skills to his game whatsover. He only has a left foot step that is so slow my nan can see it coming. Lafai is by far our main and strike centre at our club by a country mile.

Status
Not open for further replies.