Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Every week we are doubted, then wallah.. we come out and defend our points like life.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
We haven't been the most consistent team in 2014, but we've beaten:
Roosters
Rabbits
Sea Eagles
Panthers
Storm

Anything can happen on Sunday

ssssonicyouth

New Pup
Reaction score
Hi all, bunnies fan here - want to swap some platinum tickets in bay 412 for bay 401, 402 or 439

reason being - those bays are near the souths fans and my tix are near the doggies fans

if you want to swap, pm me

Cosmo Kramer

Waterboy
Reaction score
Yeahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

Everyone was writing us off, no one gave us a chance! It makes it that much more sweeter!

This feels way different than the 2012 GF - This one is way more exciting, this is gonna be massive!!

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm 100% sure the refs will have influence in this match/

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
No side has scored a single point on us in the first quarter (20 mins) of a game since found 21, 8 games ago.

N

Natboy

I'd love to see Moses get a start but think Des may go for Reni at hooker purely for his big game experience and give Browne the last bench spot again

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Des was just on MMM.

Ennis is "Highly unlikely"

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We're a massive chance in this boys, Souths try's against easts were pretty soft lucky fifth tackle plays soft try's up the middle and from kicks. We should have beaten panthers by more how perrett was held up I can't believe that one we had no menace for second half so effectively no attack with Reynolds out of position and hoko playing busted..Watching it live from anz our de was amazing the panthers didn't no what to do..Perrett has to be on cos I can see an aerial attack coming that's all Souths really have if you watch they score so many try's off kicks..Should only be worth 3 points

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
I loved the way we gang tackled Idris out of the game, Inglis will get the same treatment, I know most will favor the Rabbits but I reckon if we concentrate on fitness this week our defense will be unbeatable so they will kick over us and we will scramble well.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
I can see another Lafai hat trick coming.

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I fail to see how these things work, are they suppose to pulsate an energy current of some description lol, seems like a fancier version off those dud wrist performances bands that were removed from. Sales in 2010. If they work Des should just make the players were magnets or grab at them lol
They are probably like those Peter Brock HDT Polarisers he put in the HDT VLs years back but still they shouldn't be wearing chips or having special fluid sprayed on them (full homo) so they can play for longer thats what the gym and training is for.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've said it time and time again. Souths played their GF on Friday night. The roosters were awful, and made them look better then what they were. Getting to the GF for them is a big deal, will give their players a big head, and last weeks game for them would have taken a lot out of them physically and emotionally.

We play our GF Sunday night. We had our down week against penrith, but were still good enough to get through, we will play a hell of a lot better. The boys know wat it feels like to lose, and they do not want that dark feeling again!

As for those things they wear. Who cares! IMO probably gives a placebo effect.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a gut feeling T-Rex will run riot come Sunday evening

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
I've said it time and time again. Souths played their GF on Friday night. The roosters were awful, and made them look better then what they were. Getting to the GF for them is a big deal, will give their players a big head, and last weeks game for them would have taken a lot out of them physically and emotionally.

We play our GF Sunday night. We had our down week against penrith, but were still good enough to get through, we will play a hell of a lot better. The boys know wat it feels like to lose, and they do not want that dark feeling again!
This

Status
Not open for further replies.