• Bunnies 13+

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is going to be a good game. I give the Dogs a greater chance than most.

Lots of really good match-ups this game.

Reynolds vs Hodkinson
Walker and Kirosavu (??) vs Lafai and Morris
Surgess and Gurgess vs Tolman and Graham

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We must be so tired.

Defended whole half agains melb.

Defended for an hour against manly

Defended massively last night.

Souths have put away two teams and have had a week off. Fresh as.

But we can look at manly last year. They were busted too and apart from a 5min lapse in the GF they would have won it.

CB1935

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Souths are big all over the park. Recovery will be critical for Des this week

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we are more finals hardened than Souths.

Their games against Sea Eagles and Roosters were not close in the dying minutes.

If its a close game with 10 to go, I can see us winning.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
How cool would it have been having Kasiano for this game? Especially against a big side like the Rabbitohs.

RaaYzR

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
How cool would it have been having Kasiano for this game? Especially against a big side like the Rabbitohs.
And what have him come off every minute cause the fat sht can't lose any weight.

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weathered a Storm, shot an Eagle, slayed a Panther and now its time to indulge with a rabbit stew

Wearnze

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think this game could be where the experience of our halves in big games may get us over the line.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Pride of the NRL.

I fear the Dogs don't have a chance, even if South's only field 1 player against us.

NRL and Rusty n Co will ensure the Bunnies are given a win.

Won't be a fair game, will be a dirty one though from "the filth" of the NRL.

And the driving force behind the Bunnies is that if the win, every south's fan gets their first shower of the year ...AND free dental for 12months from Bupa.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
7 day turnaround from today, plenty of time to get refreshed.
Dont forget the Rabbits Roosters game was brutal also, plenty of Rabbits players were hurting in that game also.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Our forwards love to bash the Rabbits forwards, they hate it and buckle against us.

Number13

Management
Reaction score
Pride of the NRL.

I fear the Dogs don't have a chance, even if South's only field 1 player against us.

And the driving force behind the Bunnies is that if the win, every south's fan gets their first shower of the year ...AND free dental for 12months from Bupa.
Given Shane Haynes' performance last night you would have thought the same. If Shayne Haynes is appointed as GF ref we have to play with a handicap of at least 12.

Number13

Management
Reaction score
Maybe through the 50's and 60's!

PENRITH have been more of a bogey side than Souths in recent years. Quite frankly comes down to how healthy we are.mif we are close to healthy, we will give it a shake.

Be under no illusion, SOUTHS will HATE meeting us in the GF....we're the sort of team that will make them nervous....that will make them start thinking....and that my friend leads to pressure and feeling the weight of expectation....which can lead to a C H O K E.

The health of our troops is the determining factor here,no bogey to fear, quite frankly over the past 20 years we are their bogey side.

And to go back to 2012 Prelim, they were on top leading 8-4, 30secs after he came off JR bombed a certain try by hogging it, not long after we scored, and went up before half time....so what you are saying is they went from on top to capitulating in 10-15minutes of him going off?...please! We just started to get some ball after they had their share. If you remember, we dominated earlier in that match whilst A Reynolds was playing.
I concur 100%. Nothing to add here.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Pride of the NRL.

Is this a Karma balancing post like Rodzillas thread before the last match? I hope so.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
let russell crowe referee if he wants, we can still win

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pride of the NRL.

As far as their showers go I hope they're all golden :p

Sandra's Bollocks

Est. 1979
Reaction score
rod, we couldnt beat storm, manly and panthers. so theres possibly no way we can win the GF. :p

w00t

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Firstly we only took ascendancy after Reynolds left the field in the 2012 Final so that makes it relevant and secondly in the regular season game if the Rabbitohs player wasn't showboating on his way to the try line Barba would not have stopped him from scoring and we would have lost that game and we would be 4/10. As far as the refs go if you chose to accuse the refs at playing favorites that is your prerogative.
Just like its your perspective that we should've lost those two games but we didn't. It's ridiculous to analyse a football game like that, regardless of who leaves the field in that 2012 Preliminary, there's absolutely NO excuse for leaking in 30 points. Reynolds proved the following year he chokes in the big stage regardless, the rabbitohs weren't even leading by more than 2 points at that point in time.

It's utterly ridiculous for you say that we would've lost that game if Reynolds hadn't left the field in 2012, the score might've been closer but thats absolutely 0 reason to hand the Rabbitohs the "default" win.

Status
Not open for further replies.