Status
Not open for further replies.

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
He literally said something like the contact was not good or something

Was it high or late or is sutton a ****wit
If I remember correctly, it went something like...
"it was an ugly tackle"...

Graham asked him 2 or 3 times if it was high and the **** rash ignored him and refused to answer.

When the f*ck did an ugly looking tackle become report worthy?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Graham asked him 2 or 3 times if it was high and the **** rash ignored him and refused to answer.

It was high contact, always a penalty. Dumb play from a dumb player. If you want to put pressure on the kicker then just make legal contact, pretty simple. Naaaa im Josh Reynolds ill just jump at his head and give the ref the chance to penalise me..

doggedforlife

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sutton did not lose us the game ,,,but his smug smile in the papers this morning was too much too handle

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
He didnt lose us the game but 14-6 penalty count is just wrong and clear what his intentions are ,my issue is were the sharks squeaky clean ? I think not

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

I was waiting for someone to pull a gun out and start shooting at Sutton

All Hail Mitch

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sutton did not lose us the game ,,,but his smug smile in the papers this morning was too much too handle
He did seem to relish putting Reynolds on report.

As you said, Sutton made it harder but I don't think he can be blamed for the loss.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Clear contact with the head. Was always going to happen with how he jumps into tackles arms everywhere.
He didnt hit him in the head though. His arm goes across his chest them his whole body kinda goes over the top of the player without further contact. It was nothing and an id reckon Sutton hates us so bad it obvious.

Only 2 times this year that rule about the penalty in front if you interfere with the kicker has been invoked. Both with Sutton as ref, and with us offending. He saves that one to **** us up late in games it seems.

In my tipping from now on, if i see Sutton is our ref, im just gunna put us down for a loss. We were scared to tackle too hard or do much at all, every time we moved we got a penalty against us.

Can anyone honestly say we were so much more shit in discipline than Sharks that we deserves a 14-6 penalty count against us?

NRL needs to find a way to get some refs who can do their job, fast.

We are not the only club dismayed with the B grade quality refereeing we have seen in recent years.

And you cant fine me NRL for saying that, so from all the bulldogs - stick it up ya butt Sutton you fkn douchebag!

Last edited by a moderator:

Trendsetter

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
It was high contact, always a penalty. Dumb play from a dumb player. If you want to put pressure on the kicker then just make legal contact, pretty simple. Naaaa im Josh Reynolds ill just jump at his head and give the ref the chance to penalise me..
I figured after watching the slow motion, but it was barely a touch in the jaw. As usual, nrl have become world class soccer players when it comes to dropping to the ground and acting as if their season just ended.
But the fact remains, when asked repeatedly, Sutton refused to answer Graham about what he was on report for. Surely if he actually seen head contact, he would have said it.... sutton just seems to put people on report without justification and hope the judiciary find something wrong with the tackle rather than actually rule on it during the game.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I figured after watching the slow motion, but it was barely a touch in the jaw. As usual, nrl have become world class soccer players when it comes to dropping to the ground and acting as if their season just ended.
But the fact remains, when asked repeatedly, Sutton refused to answer Graham about what he was on report for. Surely if he actually seen head contact, he would have said it.... sutton just seems to put people on report without justification and hope the judiciary find something wrong with the tackle rather than actually rule on it during the game.
Actually the whole team must have had an acting session with Ennis during the weak. They were going down likes flies lol. I did lol when Gould said look Mick Ennis is down, hes never going to play again! when Ennis was lying on the ground looking shot, obviously looking for the penalty (and got it)

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The problem is that the NRL have allowed Sutton's arrogant, egotistical attitude to seep into the game and erode any chance of making a logical decision for the betterment of the game.

Instead he seems to think he's gods gift to the world of refereeing, and it's gone to his head.

He's the Adolf Hitler of referees. Everythnig he says is fact, and nobody else can question that.

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would love to read the paper one day saying " Referee Sutton knee capped by unknown gunman "

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
The quicker these ****s front the media the better. Why are the NRL so hell bent on protecting these vile pieces of shit?

If players and coaches are open to public criticism then so should the officials. I would have really liked an explanation as to why that **** Sutton has blatantly shown favoritism against the Bulldogs.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Sutton always has that smug look on his face when he penalises us.. Wouldnt mind meeting him in a dark alley

Last edited by a moderator:

pupii

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sutton didn't give the penalty against Reynolds, the video ref did. The Roosters hardly ever win a penalty count, yet they manage to win a fair few games. They won a premiership and were the most penalised team in the comp.

Losers always find someone else to blame. It's time the team and Des took some responsibility.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sutton didn't give the penalty against Reynolds, the video ref did. The Roosters hardly ever win a penalty count, yet they manage to win a fair few games. They won a premiership and were the most penalised team in the comp.

Losers always find someone else to blame. It's time the team and Des took some responsibility.
Oh, so it was Bernie his brother this time? Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.