Opinion The Game That Made Bennett Spend Big On Averillo

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've got so many receipts, I hope you're all ready.
For Averillo? It’s okay we don’t want him.

Even if you all criticise Crichton, and have a “point to prove” I’d still pick him over Averillo. The fact he chose Dolphins over Dogs shows how loyal he was to this team. But you all still blame the Dogs for “letting him go”

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
For Averillo? It’s okay we don’t want him.

Even if you all criticise Crichton, and have a “point to prove” I’d still pick him over Averillo. The fact he chose Dolphins over Dogs shows how loyal he was to this team. But you all still blame the Dogs for “letting him go”
Yes I blame the dogs for prioritising outsiders over a successful junior. Gus offered him unders, Wayne didn't. I'd probably leave if I was in the same situation.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I blame the dogs for prioritising outsiders over a successful junior. Gus offered him unders, Wayne didn't. I'd probably leave if I was in the same situation.
You really think he deserved overs with his performance?

Let’s be real he’s a JUNIOR as you said! As good as he may be at attack, he definitely lacked defence. A player like him doesn’t deserve overs he has to prove it I’m sorry, I do wish him a successful career where he’s at.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
You really think he deserved overs with his performance?

Let’s be real he’s a JUNIOR as you said! As good as he may be at attack, he definitely lacked defence. A player like him doesn’t deserve overs he has to prove it I’m sorry, I do wish him a successful career where he’s at.
Overs? He deserved what he's worth, Gus didn't want to pay it. Rather give a billion dollars to that fucking donkey Burton.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Overs? He deserved what he's worth, Gus didn't want to pay it. Rather give a billion dollars to that fucking donkey Burton.
So that clearly proves Averillo wasn’t worth it. Just because you go play for Skeletor doesn’t mean you’ll excel.. Look at Milford lol!

Burtons another topic lmao

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
So that clearly proves Averillo wasn’t worth it. Just because you go play for Skeletor doesn’t mean you’ll excel.. Look at Milford lol!

Burtons another topic lmao
Gus is massively hit and miss when it comes to NRL player contracts, doesn't prove anything. TK is full of poopy anyway, so cooked when it comes to players. Right now TK is telling me Wayne paid massive overs for Averillo AND he won't even make the 13. Like wtf lmao.

When Burton is named @ centre I can't wait to see all the backflipping on here.

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus is massively hit and miss when it comes to NRL player contracts, doesn't prove anything. TK is full of poopy anyway, so cooked when it comes to players. Right now TK is telling me Wayne paid massive overs for Averillo AND he won't even make the 13. Like wtf lmao.

When Burton is named @ centre I can't wait to see all the backflipping on here.
I think we did well with getting Crichton. It’s a waitng game to see which players playing where.

I heard Burtons playing lock

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think we did well with getting Crichton. It’s a waitng game to see which players playing where.

I heard Burtons playing lock
I'm okay with him now. Still don't think splashing that much on a centre is really what we needed but whatever. Looks like we're fielding a centre pairing worth more than our entire front row next season :tearsofjoy:

Moey91

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm okay with him now. Still don't think splashing that much on a centre is really what we needed but whatever. Looks like we're fielding a centre pairing worth more than our entire front row next season :tearsofjoy:
Fknlol

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My prediction is he starts at fullback for Uncle Wayne.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Wayne always said dont pay big for front rowers
Look at parra, massive money on 2 middles but have no strike out wide