Opinion The Game That Made Bennett Spend Big On Averillo

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fair call but he has been a far better performer than Burton the past couple of years and on half the pay packet.
Goulds spin on why Avo left was laughable and further highlights how poor his decision was to extend and upgrade Burton when his form didn’t warrant it.
Of course they have to spin it, Burton had a lot of pressure to perform though,in an underperorming side. Not much was expected from Avo . . .and he delivered

Last edited:

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only if injuries strike buddy. O’Sullivan will partner K.nikorima/katoa/Milford before Avo gets called upon there. Avo will either be centre or fullback. Depends what they decide to do with hammer
Just two different opinions, neither of us know for sure, time will tell ..

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just two different opinions, neither of us know for sure, time will tell ..
I know for sure that averillo wont be playing in the halfs unless injuries strike first

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gus is massively hit and miss when it comes to NRL player contracts, doesn't prove anything. TK is full of poopy anyway, so cooked when it comes to players. Right now TK is telling me Wayne paid massive overs for Averillo AND he won't even make the 13. Like wtf lmao.

When Burton is named @ centre I can't wait to see all the backflipping on here.
When Burton is named at centre it will be a massive upgrade over avo

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Sooooo what did Averillo achieve? You all dick ride him so bad knowing he was average!

I don’t give a fuck I won’t hate on Crichton, atleast you know he gives 110% and will possibly inspire this team (Which is what we lack) He also played major roles in his GFs! Stop acting like he won’t impact this team….
He’s going to struggle to impact the team if we are getting creamed in the ruck every week and if you don’t realise this, you are headed for disappointment.

How is saying a local junior has talent, we haven’t seen his best and shouldn’t have let him go “dick riding?” It’s just basic common sense. Just like it’s basic common sense to say Crichton won’t have as much impact when he’s not surrounded by superstars and we are relying on him too heavily.

Last edited:

Flanagun

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Averillo wouldn't have made our starting 13 this year anyway,and I'll be surprised if he makes The dolphins starting 13. I can see Bennett playing him as a 14
lol he won’t make the fins 13? I wish I were a betting man so I could put a wager on that. And geez you guys are putting a lot of faith in Xerri. I’d have Avo in my team over him any day.

Last edited:

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gus is massively hit and miss when it comes to NRL player contracts, doesn't prove anything. TK is full of poopy anyway, so cooked when it comes to players. Right now TK is telling me Wayne paid massive overs for Averillo AND he won't even make the 13. Like wtf lmao.

When Burton is named @ centre I can't wait to see all the backflipping on here.
Burto at centre or 5/8 or water boy will still shit on avo.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Different players who also played in different teams last season. Jakey made 10 tackles a game on average, Nui made less than 4. The real question is why did Nui face less attack in his 17 games, with a tackle efficiency of 87%, then Jakey who had a TE of 80%.

Jake is a more attacking player, he scores and creates more tries. He also lets more in. Nui is either a tougher prospect to oppositions, or Bennett has got the inside defense working much more effectively (or more likely both are partly true). Nui also makes about 40m running the ball each game.

They are different, but probably of similar value, it depends on the game plan of the coach. It is going to be very interesting to see what Skeletor does. I hope he does give Jake a run at right centre, I'd like to see how his defense goes in a different system.
I get it, stat's are relevant, but where would Avo play in this year's Bulldog team,if you didn't answer nowhere, you haven't seen our backs for this year

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Jake cuts it, big Gus one just blew our cap and couldn't afford him. Had to get the drug cheat and Panther in
What odds would you give for Jake to play in the 13 round 1 ? I'll give you 3 to 1 against. ? Numb nuts ? Engage at will

Last edited: