The Formula One Thread

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
its no speculation to say that schumacher would have easily won the 1994 championship had he not been banned or disqualified from 4 races, damon won all those races and gained 40pts on schumacher
But he did get banned and he and Benetton deserved it. Rules are Rules, whether you agree with them or not. Senna dies and Schumacher wins. That's Steven Bradbury 100%. The 94,95 championship was gifted, fell into his lap. Where was Schumacher's competition in 94 & 95 that Senna had to face in his whole career? Then you go on to demonstrate that Senna's McLaren in 1988 was the most powerful, but you fail to demonstrate that 4 time world champion Prost also had the same car and he had to battle him, the 88 championship didn't just fall into Senna's lap, the championship was a struggle all the way to the second last race of the season. It wasn't a One Horse race like Schumacher enjoyed in 94 & 95, you even said it yourself that if he didn't get banned from 4 races he would of won the 94 championship by 50 points, what does that tell you? One horse race and the Steven Bradbury of the 94 & 95 season. Schumacher went from winning 2 races in his first three years to winning 8 immediately in 1994 because two F1 legends stopped racing within 6 months of each other.

But everybody knows you Rod from the other threads, you think you are right no matter if the facts are staring at you in the face. But that's the difference Rod, you claim Senna was the most overrated F1 driver in history....that's just LMAO, I don't think anybody in the whole F1 community(commentators, current drivers, ex drivers, mechanics, engineers, designers and experts of F1) would ever believe that, only you! I will never say Schumacher was overrated just to prove my point like what you do, Schumacher is a bloody legend, One of the greatest ever F1 drivers to ever get into a cockpit and ARGUABLY the GOAT, but there are other drivers who are arguably the GOAT as well. The key to debates is to remain impartial(which you clearly don't have), this is how you gain respect and gain any credibility in your arguments.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Where was Schumacher's competition in 94 & 95 that Senna had to face in his whole career?
Senna himself, Mika Hakkinen, Nigel Mansell, Gerhard Berger, Jean Alesi and Damon Hill

Schumacher crushed one of the staples of the 80's Nelson Piquet and lapped him a few races into his career, he did it coming into the team mid season and having a huge knowledge deficiency over the car and tracks, piquet was brushed aside then patrese, Schumacher was a beast that senna hadn't seen before thats why he immediately tried to bully him

your argument for schumacher beating senna in 1994 was that schumacher was cheating if he was using traction control and had a 120 horsepower disadvantage, but schumacher beat senna in 1992 and your argument was that the tiny horsepower advantage for only half a season was enough to give schumacher an advantage over senna using traction control, get your stories straight

schumacher was the best driver of his generation by far, he immediately rose to the top of F1 and beat senna with no traction control, if steven bradbury was the most talented skater of his generation and was 3rd at the previous olympics because of special skates that gave 2 previous gold medalists a clear advantage, then the next olympics they banned the skates, one champion retires and steven bradbury leads over the other champion who is struggling to skate and then goes straight off the track and dies, then you can call schumacher steven bradbury

hakkinen was immediately on senna's qualifying pace, where was the senna or schumacher level driver that senna had to compete against his whole career?

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Senna himself, Mika Hakkinen, Nigel Mansell, Gerhard Berger, Jean Alesi and Damon Hill

Schumacher crushed one of the staples of the 80's Nelson Piquet and lapped him a few races into his career, he did it coming into the team mid season and having a huge knowledge deficiency over the car and tracks, piquet was brushed aside then patrese, Schumacher was a beast that senna hadn't seen before thats why he immediately tried to bully him

your argument for schumacher beating senna in 1994 was that schumacher was cheating if he was using traction control and had a 120 horsepower disadvantage, but schumacher beat senna in 1992 and your argument was that the tiny horsepower advantage for only half a season was enough to give schumacher an advantage over senna using traction control, get your stories straight

schumacher was the best driver of his generation by far, he immediately rose to the top of F1 and beat senna with no traction control, if steven bradbury was the most talented skater of his generation and was 3rd at the previous olympics because of special skates that gave 2 previous gold medalists a clear advantage, then the next olympics they banned the skates, one champion retires and steven bradbury leads over the other champion who is struggling to skate and then goes straight off the track and dies, then you can call schumacher steven bradbury

hakkinen was immediately on senna's qualifying pace, where was the senna or schumacher level driver that senna had to compete against his whole career?
Hahahaha….Schumacher competition was Senna, yep for 2 and a bit races..LOL, and Jean Alesi LMAO the guy that won 1 race in 200 odd races starts. And Mansell? I thought he was too fat by then? Great list of drivers man. What a shit talker!! That’s why Schumacher will always be the Steven Bradbury of 94 & 95.

What’s even funnier is that you’ll even scrape the bottom of the barrel to make excuses for Schumacher and then try even harder to bring Senna down by saying Hakkinen was on the same pace as Senna. Yep that’s why Senna finished the season on 73 points and Hakkinen finished on 4 points…LOL!! Yeh nice piece of bullshit right there.

The FACT of the matter is that both McLaren and Benetton in 1993 had highly advanced driver aids such as active suspension, semi-automatic gearboxes, traction control etc there was nothing in it in terms of the chassis. Although Benetton did have a more powerful engine until the British GP. And during that time when Benetton had the slightly more powerful car it was Senna 3 wins and Schumacher 0 wins. But continue to spin shit, that’s ok we all know you love spinning it.

Schumacher = Steven Bradbury of F1 in 94,95

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hahahaha….Schumacher competition was Senna, yep for 2 and a bit races
100% And Senna was on pole for all three in a Williams that was not even half the car it was the previous 3 years with all their tech advantages taken away to help lesser drivers like Schuey keep up.. And it killed him..

His Schuey love is sad and dilutes what a great driver Mick was..

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
100% And Senna was on pole for all three in a Williams that was not even half the car it was the previous 3 years with all their tech advantages taken away to help lesser drivers like Schuey keep up.. And it killed him..

His Schuey love is sad and dilutes what a great driver Mick was..
100% bro. No one is denying Schumacher is one of the best of all time. He just can’t bring himself to say that there were others up there with Schumacher. And yes, he does dilute what a great driver Schumacher was by spinning ridiculous shit the Rodzilla way.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
berger and alesi were star drivers who made their name during the senna time, berger was probably considered 4th best driver and won 7 races fighting against senna, alesi fighting with senna in a tyrell took his reputation sky high and he landed a ferrari role, it was only after schumacher destroyed them and switched machines with them did they lose all their polish

1996 season preview had them contending for the title

Mild Seven Benetton-Renault (3,4)

• Predicted Constructors Rating:2nd
    Benetton returns to the fray minus their lead driver for the first time since 1992. The ex-Ferrari team mates are reunited at Benetton which now flys the Italian banner. Berger and Alesi are expected to be major contenders for the World Championship in 1996 since they will be driving last year's winner. Berger must be nearing the end of his Formula one career which now sees him return to the Benetton team (Berger won Benetton's first ever GP victory).
    Jean Alesi
  • Predicted Driver Rating:2nd
    Finally having broken his "duck" in 1995, Alesi will be looking for the title with both the Benetton and the Renault provided horsepower. The combination may fall short of the Williams-Hill package however.
    Gerhard Berger
  • Predicted Driver Rating:3rd
    Always in the shadow of Senna at Mclaren, Berger finally has the opportunity to challenge for the title with a consistent car. Berger is unlikely to beat Alesi on points - thus, his lower rating.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Hahahaha….Schumacher competition was Senna, yep for 2 and a bit races..LOL, and Jean Alesi LMAO the guy that won 1 race in 200 odd races starts. And Mansell? I thought he was too fat by then? Great list of drivers man. What a shit talker!! That’s why Schumacher will always be the Steven Bradbury of 94 & 95.

What’s even funnier is that you’ll even scrape the bottom of the barrel to make excuses for Schumacher and then try even harder to bring Senna down by saying Hakkinen was on the same pace as Senna. Yep that’s why Senna finished the season on 73 points and Hakkinen finished on 4 points…LOL!! Yeh nice piece of bullshit right there.

The FACT of the matter is that both McLaren and Benetton in 1993 had highly advanced driver aids such as active suspension, semi-automatic gearboxes, traction control etc there was nothing in it in terms of the chassis. Although Benetton did have a more powerful engine until the British GP. And during that time when Benetton had the slightly more powerful car it was Senna 3 wins and Schumacher 0 wins. But continue to spin shit, that’s ok we all know you love spinning it.

Schumacher = Steven Bradbury of F1 in 94,95
you are the one who says mansell would have provided world class competition to schumacher in 1994 and 1995, he came back for some races to help hill, schumacher beat him by a minute and he again tried to come back for 1995 but couldn't even fit in the car, when they made the car bigger for him, hakkinen beat him anyway and he quit a couple of races later

so that is one fantastic theory you have there lol, schumacher retired piquet and patrese, he destroyed mansell in 1994, he literally killed off senna in 1994 pressuring them to alter a steering column and make changes to the car, prost was the only one to escape embarrassment but schumacher would have done him too

you must have brain damage accusing me of scraping the bottom of the barrel while also bringing up senna 73pts to hakkinen 4, the reason for this is senna was crying as usual because williams wouldn't sign him up, he wanted to sit out the season so mclaren signed hakkinen for 1993, but senna decided to take the seat back on a race by race situation, either mclaren chose andretti or senna forced mclaren to choose andretti like he vetoed derek warwick from signing for lotus

so senna has a good start for 1993, decides to race for mclaren the whole season, sidelining hakkinen until the final 3 races when mclaren had enough of placating senna they brought hakkinen in and he immediately outqualified him then was within 0.05 at suzuka, hakkinen was a damn fast driver over a single lap

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
you are the one who says mansell would have provided world class competition to schumacher in 1994 and 1995, he came back for some races to help hill, schumacher beat him by a minute and he again tried to come back for 1995 but couldn't even fit in the car, when they made the car bigger for him, hakkinen beat him anyway and he quit a couple of races later

so that is one fantastic theory you have there lol, schumacher retired piquet and patrese, he destroyed mansell in 1994, he literally killed off senna in 1994 pressuring them to alter a steering column and make changes to the car, prost was the only one to escape embarrassment but schumacher would have done him too

you must have brain damage accusing me of scraping the bottom of the barrel while also bringing up senna 73pts to hakkinen 4, the reason for this is senna was crying as usual because williams wouldn't sign him up, he wanted to sit out the season so mclaren signed hakkinen for 1993, but senna decided to take the seat back on a race by race situation, either mclaren chose andretti or senna forced mclaren to choose andretti like he vetoed derek warwick from signing for lotus

so senna has a good start for 1993, decides to race for mclaren the whole season, sidelining hakkinen until the final 3 races when mclaren had enough of placating senna they brought hakkinen in and he immediately outqualified him then was within 0.05 at suzuka, hakkinen was a damn fast driver over a single lap
Yeh nice story….anyway back to the truth:

Schumacher = Steven Bradbury of F1 94,95

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Yeh nice story….anyway back to the truth:

so mansell would have beaten schumacher if he raced in 1994 and 1995?, is that the truth

first thing is first, lets see if he can fit into the car

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Oh no, I fucked up and crashed. Hang on, I will just come back on the track and take out the real world champion for the year by crashing into him…:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Oh no, I fucked up and crashed. Hang on, I will just come back on the track and take out the real world champion for the year by crashing into him…:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
1994: oh no they rigged F1 and banned me for a few races just so that this asshole can come back into the championship, i should already be champion 4 races ago, people agreed with senna when he took out prost only because they switched the grid slots, a 40pt swing is much more damage to my season compared to that so im going to take him out and win the title, nobody should have a problem at all and actually agree with me

1997: oh boy mclaren and williams have teamed up to rig this race against me, frentzen sacrificed his race to slow me down and mclaren are helping them out, villeneuve tried to destroy my race in japan and so did damon hill, this is a 5 on 1 attack against me, oh shit my car now has a problem, ok if they want to cheat to win the title then im going to try to destroy his race now, fair is fair

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
the funniest thing in formula 1 history was when schumacher won the title again and right on que the accusations started that he was using traction control, so traction control will be allowed again for 2001, every asshole predicted the end for schumacher because his 'secret' advantage would be wiped out

by the end of 2001 schumacher was even more dominant, hakkinen was the one who had to retire and if anybody should be suspected of using traction control it was him, by 2002 it was even more dominant so they had to re-design the points system and qualifying system for 2003, when that didn't work they made tyres have to last the whole race, all moves brought in to stop schumacher winning, thats the Nazi sex fetishist i was talking about, the son of the british nazi

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
you liked the post that described hill as the real world champion of the year

hill had a 120 horsepower advantage, the best car, his star teammate died, schumacher banned from 2 races, had another 2 wins chalked off and damon hill still couldn't win the title, if you want to describe somebody as bradbury then its hill, only a steven bradbury that was more shit and so far back that one of the people who tripped over had enough time to get up and win

in 1995 schumacher won by 33 points and thats after hill limited the damage a couple of times by taking both out of the race from behind, it should be over 40pt win again

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
you liked the post that described hill as the real world champion of the year

hill had a 120 horsepower advantage, the best car, his star teammate died, schumacher banned from 2 races, had another 2 wins chalked off and damon hill still couldn't win the title, if you want to describe somebody as bradbury then its hill, only a steven bradbury that was more shit and so far back that one of the people who tripped over had enough time to get up and win

in 1995 schumacher won by 33 points and thats after hill limited the damage a couple of times by taking both out of the race from behind, it should be over 40pt win again

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The most retarded thing I've read in this thread
More retarded than the 100 plus Schuey beer gogle posts from the same poster in this thread..? The comment I think has a fair bit of tongue and cheek attched and aimed at the relentless Schuey fanboy dribble.