The Football Thread (For all Football/Soccer talk)

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Chelsea just straight up cheating with these deals and not a single thing is going to be done about it, fucking laughable

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

French league truly is a farmers league lol

surprised serie a and Bundesliga are ahead of la liga
I don't know what those rankings are based off but there's no way La Liga isn't bigger worldwide, stronger and more appealing to players than Serie A and Bundesliga..

As average as the French league is, I'm surprised the Belgian league is ranked 5th.. The Dutch and French league produce way better teams and players year to year than the Belgian league..

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't know what those rankings are based off but there's no way La Liga isn't bigger worldwide, stronger and more appealing to players than Serie A and Bundesliga..

As average as the French league is, I'm surprised the Belgian league is ranked 5th.. The Dutch and French league produce way better teams and players year to year than the Belgian league..
I'd even have the portugual league ahead of the belgium league

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

Has nothing to do with which league is bigger worldwide. It's based on how clubs from that country performed in Europe this past season. Doesn't really mean much overall unless it happens for a few seasons.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Sure it's good but they ain't no Lavia and Colwill.
Fabinho
Thiago
Henderson
Szoboszlai
Mac Allister
Elliott
Jones
Bajcetic
TAA

I don't think we will sign another midfielder.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Fabinho
Thiago
Henderson
Szoboszlai
Mac Allister
Elliott
Jones
Bajcetic
TAA

I don't think we will sign another midfielder.
It was always reported that we wanted 3 this window so i'd like to think that's still the case. I do think we have to sell someone though and Thiago probably makes the most sense.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Okay maybe Fabinho is on his way out and not Thiago, that seems to be the word now.