The Football Thread (For all Football/Soccer talk)

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Now they'll get Mbappe this season or next. The galacticos are back. They don't fuck around after a bad season.
Easily the best run club.

All bar the Hazard signing - they usually get it spot on.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
100% smart club. Just look at that midfield.

They need a striker this season though?
I can see this going multiple ways:

1) They sign Mbappe this season. He’s already said he won’t be extending and is entering his final year. PSG have said they will prefer to offload for $$ now rather than lose for free.
2) They sign Kane, and get Kylian free next summer window.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I can see this going multiple ways:

1) They sign Mbappe this season. He’s already said he won’t be extending and is entering his final year. PSG have said they will prefer to offload for $$ now rather than lose for free.
2) They sign Kane, and get Kylian free next summer window.
I reckon Kane will go to you boys personally? United need a striker and I think he'll fit you perfectly.

Mbappe? Yeah I reckon he'll wait a year and go for more money.

But that still leaves Madrid without a striker. They've definitely got someone lined up, but who tho?

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I reckon Kane will go to you boys personally? United need a striker and I think he'll fit you perfectly.

But that still leaves Madrid without a striker. They've definitely got someone lined up, but who tho?
We’ve “officially” pulled out of the Kane chase.

Seems we learned from the FDJ debacle last window.

Tassie Devil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We’ve “officially” pulled out of the Kane chase.

Seems we learned from the FDJ debacle last window.
Really? I didn't know that.

At some stage there was a lot of talk of you being after that striker in the Italian league from Napoli I think? O something.

I actually haven't heard much about united. A centre back from Napoli. Korean guy I think?

But only this morning I saw Munich in for him so maybe that's not possible?

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Really? I didn't know that.

At some stage there was a lot of talk of you being after that striker in the Italian league from Napoli I think? O something.

I actually haven't heard much about united. A centre back from Napoli. Korean guy I think?

But only this morning I saw Munich in for him so maybe that's not possible?
oshimen

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Levy has said a bunch of times he refuses to sell Kane to United. He's impossible to deal with. He's the worst owner to have... Real don't seem interested in Kane. He probably stays at Spurs.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
Now they'll get Mbappe this season or next. The galacticos are back. They don't fuck around after a bad season.
Theyll get him for a bargain knowing he has told psg he aint re-signing lol