The Football Thread (For all Football/Soccer talk)

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm glad City didn't spend 100 million plus on Kane who is nearly 30 and ended up getting Haaland for 40 million less who is only 21.

Every other fan will hate him going to City which I understand but it will be good for the PL to have a talent like him playing in the league every week.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm glad City didn't spend 100 million plus on Kane who is nearly 30 and ended up getting Haaland for 40 million less who is only 21.

Every other fan will hate him going to City which I understand but it will be good for the PL to have a talent like him playing in the league every week.
least it'll force jesus to leave city for arsenal

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score

It's not good for the EPL. City will win at least 4 of the next 5 titles now.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
Ange Postecoglou has delivered the Scottish Premier League to celtic!

first australian coach to win a league in europe, confirmed for next seasons champions league unless scotland get crazy and invade the faroe islands or something, he is up and away into the real coaching merry go round, like if next season he goes shit and gets sacked then he will land on his feet at olympiakos or another place not possible a year ago

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I know i got rodri again fucking bulshit
I started maldini sbc with the dupes
should I do the kane sbc or should I try my luck on the 92 plus icon moments pack? I honestly don't want to discard silva

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
should I do the kane sbc or should I try my luck on the 92 plus icon moments pack? I honestly don't want to discard silva
Have you used all your quicksell recovery's?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I got 2 or 3 left but I think you can only go back 4 or 5 days to when discarded. just dk what to do atm
I think it's 7 days. Also i got Bruno lol.

Donkey Slayer

Banned
Reaction score
I think it's 7 days. Also i got Bruno lol.
I got bruno & rice from picks and 2x diaby i sold one could of sold yesterday for double but did not have 2nd they all went down today and also muller from 82x25 swaps shit pack but his alright

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I got bruno & rice from picks and 2x diaby i sold one could of sold yesterday for double but did not have 2nd they all went down today and also muller from 82x25 swaps shit pack but his alright
I got alison from player picks than I completed foden and got tots bruno from one of the packs back

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Great job by Brentford. Terrible job by Manchester United.

AAMbGeAADPvx.png