The Football Thread (For all Football/Soccer talk)

Donkey Slayer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
speaking of barca I just packed tots Pedri out of my la liga guaranteed tots pack finally something decent for once
Haha lucky ive been sick all week so i have not played i got rivaldo from 92 pack last week and jota nothing special

coach

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I will be riding Forrest home 2 moro
Hopefully back in the EPL next season

Donkey Slayer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
speaking of barca I just packed tots Pedri out of my la liga guaranteed tots pack finally something decent for once
I did 93 moments pack and got Matthaus i have his prime haha and also got prime alberto from one of his packs haha can sell for 350 or keep it ?

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I did 93 moments pack and got Matthaus i have his prime haha and also got prime alberto from one of his packs haha can sell for 350 or keep it ?
nice id sell and get something better, idk what to go with icon swaps either the 93 icon moments pack or Roberto carlos

Donkey Slayer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice id sell and get something better, idk what to go with icon swaps either the 93 icon moments pack or Roberto carlos
Im saving for messi now I did the 80plus packs im getting the 85 one now for ligue1 and then im done on swaps i dunno 93 packs are alright upto you

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I will be riding Forrest home 2 moro
Hopefully back in the EPL next season
Former Liverpool youth coach (and supporter) Steve Cooper has done an amazing job .
He was appointed after 8 rounds with Forest last on the table with a mere 4 points . He managed to get them promoted . It just goes to show that a good coach can get more out of players . One coach had them running last whilst the other got them promoted .
Forest have 2 European titles and have decent fan base , I’d rather clubs like Forest and Leeds in the PL due to their history .

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im saving for messi now I did the 80plus packs im getting the 85 one now for ligue1 and then im done on swaps i dunno 93 packs are alright upto you
I got tots ben yedder out of one of the ligue 1 premium upgrade packs this morning, I think I might just go for the 93 plus icon moments pack I already got tots mendes and tots Acuna for my left backs which is better than carlos moments

Donkey Slayer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got tots ben yedder out of one of the ligue 1 premium upgrade packs this morning, I think I might just go for the 93 plus icon moments pack I already got tots mendes and tots Acuna for my left backs which is better than carlos moments
Fuck i got nothing from upragde packs they have been thr worst for me i got mendes also his alright and see alberto moments in sbc haha im tying to sell him now i cant unless give a discount to him

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fuck i got nothing from upragde packs they have been thr worst for me i got mendes also his alright and see alberto moments in sbc haha im tying to sell him now i cant unless give a discount to him
just keep trying with the ligue premium upgrade packs they seem to pay out more than the other crazy upgrade packs

Legend23

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What do you think our chances are in beating Peru and making the world cup? I hoping we can but not at all confident.

chemdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What do you think our chances are in beating Peru and making the world cup? I hoping we can but not at all confident.
gonna be a big ask to beat Peru i think our best chance to go through is to win on penalties

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The All-Time FPL Dream Team:

Image1655052334.616426.jpg