The Fitness Thread

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
:uptight: *sigh*

And here I was thinking you were going to say something along the lines of "More handjobs!"

p.s- Skin is not an issue. They are firm. Just big. Considering getting a backwards bulldogs tat so it can become a Mad fold-in when I lose the wight.
Girls who give handjobs are scared to suck cock.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Girls who give handjobs are scared to suck cock.
True.

Never understood it myself. Not when it's the only act she does to him. I'm sure he could do it better himself, with less friction burn and foreskin pulling.

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
True.

Never understood it myself. Not when it's the only act she does to him. I'm sure he could do it better himself, with less friction burn and foreskin pulling.
Exactly right, chicks cant pull a knob anywhere aswell as a bloke can do himself, hence why they should only just give head.

Bulldog Bandit

Kennel Established
Reaction score
OK guys, I need help

How do I LOSE arm size?
And don't say lose weight, that's obvious, and a work in progress

Despite the fat layer, I also have quite man-like muscle tone aswell - as a result I dont do heavy weights at all anymore, only occasional lights to tone, otherwise they bulk up even more, and it's depressing. Actually, any resistance work makes them explode. But without ANY work at all, my arms get a flabby look.

Im over having man arms! Whats an exercise to help make them leaner so I dont have to look like a top-heavy guy anymore?
Unfortunantly there is no such thing as spot reduction, You cant just lose size on a particular bodypart whilst remaining the same everwhere else. If your arms are slightly larger than the rest of your body its probably due to your genetics we all have bodyparts that grow easier than others for me its legs & chest yet my arms are really stubborn. The only thing I can suggest you do is not train armes directly with weight barring exercises. Remember your arms get indirectly invloved when you train other bodyparts for eg. when you train back your also using the forearm & bicep muscles & when your training shoulders & chest your also indirectly using your triceps.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Unfortunantly there is no such thing as spot reduction, You cant just lose size on a particular bodypart whilst remaining the same everwhere else. If your arms are slightly larger than the rest of your body its probably due to your genetics we all have bodyparts that grow easier than others for me its legs & chest yet my arms are really stubborn. The only thing I can suggest you do is not train armes directly with weight barring exercises. Remember your arms get indirectly invloved when you train other bodyparts for eg. when you train back your also using the forearm & bicep muscles & when your training shoulders & chest your also indirectly using your triceps.
Thanks for that.

But unfortunately I know that already. Nothing seems to work. My arms just always seem unproportional, even when i lose weight. And yes, I have ceased most weight barring resistance, but I can't cut it copletely, as they get even fatter and a bit flabbier if I don't

I really can't win. It's the last spot I lose weight. :(

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Kurry......Screw the Scales...They are nothing more than a load of sh!t.

The best thing to do is measure yourself with a measuring tape.

What I do weekly is record my bust, waist hips, one upper arm and one thigh on a spreadsheet. That would be a lot better than weighing yourself.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kurry......Screw the Scales...They are nothing more than a load of sh!t.

The best thing to do is measure yourself with a measuring tape.

What I do weekly is record my bust, waist hips, one upper arm and one thigh on a spreadsheet. That would be a lot better than weighing yourself.
LOL I know hun?

I use the term 'lose weight' loosely. I don't rely on what the scale says. Lose weight = lose size, in my general terms.

Im pretty intune with my body, I know when I'm gaining and losing....and I know my arms too and their ballooning habits.

purpleskittles

Kennel Established
Reaction score
F YOU!! My trainer makes me do the squats with a 20kg bar plus weights [I think it works out to around 31kg]
today I had to do
100 pushups
100 weighted deadlifts (half at 17 kg and half at 22kg)
50 chinups
50 situps
and 5 one minute intervals of intense rowing (above 150kw)
I wanted to die lol

lost almost 6kg since the beginning of April but =] woo

Does he make you do it after a minute of step ups carrying 5kgs in each hand - on those stepping boards stacked about 6 high? 1 minutes of that, 30 - 45 squats carrying 20kgs... 30 sec rest and repeat again. Do this three times? I admit Pabs goes easy on how much weights we carry but he usually smashes us with something ****ed like the step ups! One time he made us run up and down the stairwell @ westfields (6 floors!!!!!!!) about 10 times.... I couldn't walk for two days!

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
F YOU!! My trainer makes me do the squats with a 20kg bar plus weights [I think it works out to around 31kg]
today I had to do
100 pushups
100 weighted deadlifts (half at 17 kg and half at 22kg)
50 chinups
50 situps
and 5 one minute intervals of intense rowing (above 150kw)
I wanted to die lol
Sounds kinda like what i'm about to do for ONE day each week... (aside from the 4 days worth of weight-training i put in each week)

The "300 Workout", ladies and gentlemen!

Pullups - 25 reps
Deadlifts with 60kgs - 50 reps
Pushups - 50 reps
24-inch box jumps - 50 reps
Floor wipers - 50 reps
Single-arm Clean-and-Press with 15kg Kettlebell - 50 reps
Pullups - 25 reps

For a total of 300 reps.

God help me. Anyone else done this before? or game enough to do it? :p

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
roller skating is going to be my summer replacement for running. may as well have some form of coordination when i start roller derby in february :D

The BEAR

ROAR talent
Reaction score
you can halve those weights to begin with, until you're used to them. Then step the weights up a notch... or 2? :p

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
starting keto/atkins diet tommorow, anyone else tried it?

M

mongoose

kettlebells remind me of kettle chips. which is kind of the opposite of kettlebells.

M

mongoose

he hasnt heard of it because its rubbish. Mesk, dont do it brah. would zyzz do it? (yes am aware he has excellent genetics)

just do a regular cut cuz.

MeskBrah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he hasnt heard of it because its rubbish. Mesk, dont do it brah. would zyzz do it? (yes am aware he has excellent genetics)

just do a regular cut cuz.
its just a 5-6 week diet cuz

am aware zyzz does keto but chestbrah does not.