The Fitness Thread

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I should of stayed in Melbourne

all the walking I did around there I lost a kg a day!
I was meant to go for a run yesterday and today but waiting for the weather to clear up, couldn't be assed running in the rain while I am sick

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I still have 10kg to reach my first major gaol.

G

Gladiator.

the next month is gonna be high intensity, 6 days a week, each muscle twice a week

wish me luck

B

Billy Ngawini

I have been mega slack lately

only ridden my bike once in like 2 months

put on abt 5 kgs and need to htfu and gtfo and excerise, but not today because the slipper is on

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
i just did 80 mins of cardio.... im stuffed.

40 mins on the cross trainer and 40 mins jogging on the treaddy

G

Gladiator.

lol 5kg to you fat trick is like a minute increase in weight, your scale works by the ton

lulz i have to walk to the gym, cause somebody has the car :(

B

Billy Ngawini

lol bro i know

maybe that 5kgs was just last nights dinner

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
more than 45-60 mins of weights is pointless. u go to the gym to go as hard as possible. other thing is, unless you're on the juice, u should always give a days rest btw workouts. for optimum performance and recovery (naturally) something like 4days weights 3days cardio (with overlap) works best. ppl don't realise the most important aspects are recovery and diet.

if only i could heed my own advice and stop being such a sugar craving lazy bastard!

also for cardio im going to get stuck into the HIIT regime once i recover from my ankle and groin strain (and hopefully show some restrain to the sweet foods :o)

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
I'm seriously struggling at the moment. I've lost 4.5 kgs over 2 months. Need to lose another 5. Bloody pathetic.

I'll get into the weights once I've hit that mark.

If only I could be how I used to be. :(

G

Gladiator.

more than 45-60 mins of weights is pointless. u go to the gym to go as hard as possible. other thing is, unless you're on the juice, u should always give a days rest btw workouts. for optimum performance and recovery (naturally) something like 4days weights 3days cardio (with overlap) works best. ppl don't realise the most important aspects are recovery and diet.

if only i could heed my own advice and stop being such a sugar craving lazy bastard!

also for cardio im going to get stuck into the HIIT regime once i recover from my ankle and groin strain (and hopefully show some restrain to the sweet foods :o)
ive been doing a 15 minute cardio warmup, roughly 5min walking, 5 min running and then 5 min jogging before every workout for the last week, cause i still need to cut up abit

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
u still look like a little **** though :p