The Fitness Thread

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
A 30min a walk a day would be enough
Yeah i know, But i wanted something drastic.
I do exercise ATLEAST 5 times a week. I try to go longer than 30 mins if i can...but when i did that without the shakes (and still eating fairly well and small meals) nothing was happening.

I'm impatient tbh and even though i know this whole long term stack it back on crap, i dont really care.

I dont want to be fat anymore.

HTH

M

mofo sixx

Easy to understand, and I know that, but i decided to go the easy way. Big whoop. Sorry I dont want to run an hour and a half every day lol
I wanted an easy kick start, where i can take the shakes to work/uni without having to make 5 healthy meals every day. Who the **** has time for that?
if it works for you, thats all that matters

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
if it works for you, thats all that matters
I'm just sick of all the thin/fit self-proclaimed experts out there scoffing at it. Fair enough it isn't the proper way, the healthiest way, or the Doctors recommended way, but it gives me motivation every time i see the weight on the scales decreasing.

I'm just sick of people treating me like a dumb arse and giving me all this advice ala Berries. Just because I don't do whats right, doesn't mean i don't know it!

FFS

sorry end of rant. It's just my one pet hate :p

M

mofo sixx

I'm just sick of all the thin/fit self-proclaimed experts out there scoffing at it. Fair enough it isn't the proper way, the healthiest way, or the Doctors recommended way, but it gives me motivation every time i see the weight on the scales decreasing.

I'm just sick of people treating me like a dumb arse and giving me all this advice ala Berries. Just because I don't do whats right, doesn't mean i don't know it!

FFS

sorry end of rant. It's just my one pet hate :p
at least ur doing something, trying something rather than sitting on ur ass eating donuts and ordering bulldogs dvds off ebay or something playing PS3

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
ok my pet hate are people who got themselves their to begin with aka fat ****s and ***** nothing works and when someone helps they ****ing have a sook over it

smd

M

mofo sixx

ok my pet hate are people who got themselves their to begin with aka fat ****s and ***** nothing works and when someone helps they ****ing have a sook over it

smd
but berries im guessing you have never had a weight problem you look like you were born skinny

i am only 77kgs atm but my build i can get fat pretty easily, so i have to be really careful with what i eat and drink or i just pack on the kgs, although the heaviest i have ever been is 85kgs but for me thats bordering on being fat

beer is the killer for me, i cannot be a regular beer drinker the siht just bloats me,

Kurry deserves credit for giving it a shot, rather than just not giving a siht

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
but berries im guessing you have never had a weight problem you look like you were born skinny

i am only 77kgs atm but my build i can get fat pretty easily, so i have to be really careful with what i eat and drink or i just pack on the kgs, although the heaviest i have ever been is 85kgs but for me thats bordering on being fat

beer is the killer for me, i cannot be a regular beer drinker the siht just bloats me,

Kurry deserves credit for giving it a shot, rather than just not giving a siht
lol i was 115kg once

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

smd
I didn't ask for your help tbh.
I already know what is "right".
I wasn't *****ing nothing worked, merely stating my reasons as to why im on shakes.
And i have been fat as long as i can remember, you just said you were fat too.
You lost it, I'm currently trying too and going rather well. How does that make us THAT different?
I'm not the type of person who just sit around *****ing doing nothing. Ill talk about being fat but won't whinge.

So your comment DOESN'T refer to me.

Cheers

G

Gladiator.

I wasn't *****ing nothing worked, merely stating my reasons as to why im on shakes.
You lost it, I'm currently trying too and going rather well. How does that make us THAT different?
I'm not the type of person who just sit around *****ing doing nothing. Ill talk about being fat but won't whinge.

Cheers
reowww

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Cheers
I simply had a general convo on a forum and you went on a little ****ing rant and had a cry.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
And half my comments werent referring to you, just in general.

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I simply had a general convo on a forum and you went on a little ****ing rant and had a cry.
That wasn't crying tbh.

And the whole 30 min walking thing....seriously that's general knowledge, who the **** doesn't know that, how retarded do you think I am? lol

K

kennyy

lol who wins i cannot decide but in learning towards kurry, depends what berries counter is to this

That wasn't crying tbh.

And the whole 30 min walking thing....seriously that's general knowledge, who the **** doesn't know that, how retarded do you think I am? lol

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I apologise for ever opening this thread and posting.

Malla

Reaction score
oh also, 4-6 weetbix before a training session, and awesome way to get that extra enegry boost while also helping to bulk up
thats too much
no wonder yours struggling to rid your pepperoni nipples