The dogs…let’s trot.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Gus is big on team togetherness I reckon they’ll do something.
The poor blokes will have a dozen telecr@p spies following them around everywhere they go today to be sure of it.

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The poor blokes will have a dozen telecr@p spies following them around everywhere they go today to be sure of it.
Difference this year is Gus will make it his mission for Newscorp media to look like idiots trying to chase a story. Gus is too smart for these clowns

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gus is big on team togetherness I reckon they’ll do something.
AquaGolf at Panthers? :D

Actually a pretty funny Mad Monday prank would be the entire team rocking up to a finals game, in Bulldogs jerseys :D

JackDog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Atleast we aren’t like the Dragons- who have been told they aren’t allowed to have a Mad Monday and are only allowed to celebrate with their families :tearsofjoy: These blokes are human, let them celebrate before pre-season comes along. Seems like this pre season will be a tough one (thankgod)
So there'll be 30 families down some beach at Illawarra or at a park, sharing a BBQ. All at the same time.

Cool.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Enjoy it all looks pretty harmless..and I say do it while they can because Ciraldo will be giving it to em!

Shreksno1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What’s the issue you freakin dinosaurs, let him live