The dogs…let’s trot.

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What about Kylie?
Minogue?? Count Me IN like Flynn!
Circa 2000 when she sang at the Olympics and had an album released I think..and those gold hot pants.... MMMMM dat Ass lol
a pretty but almost gawky young woman who evolved into a beautiful one as she matured. :hearteyes: :hearteyes:

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Minogue?? Count Me IN like Flynn!
Circa 2000 when she sang at the Olympics and had an album released I think..and those gold hot pants.... MMMMM dat Ass lol
a pretty but almost gawky young woman who evolved into a beautiful one as she matured. :hearteyes: :hearteyes:
I must be the only person who didnt find her attractive. I think I seen her duet with Nick Cave Sydney Big Day Out or maybe I was so smashed I cant remember. Thought she was cryin or something.
The only budgie I like to listen to is the original band Budgie.
I actually think here sister looked hotter as she got older but thats just me.

milkdog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah I have absolute no issue with it. If I had a song about me and I was in my prime I’d be dancing like no tomorrow as well. No dicks hanging out so seems pretty good result.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Think of it like an end of year Christmas party, they’re entitled to let their hair down and enjoy themselves after a long season of blood, sweat and tears - upward and onward in 2023 lads!!!