The crappest song your have ever heard?

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Oh shit .... oh shit oh shit... it was a related video from that last one I posted.. and it shits all over it.

I'm just confirming the legitimacy of a track that will hands down win this thread for all eternity..

It's so aweful yet I'm in tears...

EDIT: Bugger... even though it's on Amazon Music, seems that Grant Macdonalds "Ram Ranch" (play that one with caution in a public space NSFW) is a bit of a joke :(.

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Lads and Ladies, I believe I have found the penultimate video/s.

Not just one video.. an ENTIRE channel.

The only way I can possibly explain the build up to this would be. Patriotic heavily church devoted American family, with a father undergoing a massive midlife crisis whilst trying to find something to reconnect with his family over (to make up for not really being around when they were kids, because his time was split between long hours at work and the church).

This one I stopped halfway through, I just couldn't continue it was that bad.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

The only way I can possibly explain the build up to this would be. Patriotic heavily church devoted American family, with a father undergoing a massive midlife crisis whilst trying to find something to reconnect with his family over (to make up for not really being around when they were kids, because his time was split between long hours at work and the church).

This is a prime example of why inbreeding is wrong.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

I only made it through 15 seconds of each, that was enough to make me wanna crank up my amplifier to max volume and permenately deafen myself with decent music.

Think I'll need nice long, hot shower after seeing the hills have eyes family in action too

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I only made it through 15 seconds of each, that was enough to make me wanna crank up my amplifier to max volume and permenately deafen myself with decent music.

Think I'll need nice long, hot shower after seeing the hills have eyes family in action too
First time I saw it I'm like: Okay that ones the future school shooter for sure, and that ones definitely on the sex offenders list, and she's just been dragged in by a daggy Mum and Dad against her will.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I dont believe I have heard a worse song than Bohemian Rhapsody.