The crappest song your have ever heard?

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
King $hmyl

Clearly it's trying to save me from something: An error occurred. Please try again later. (Playback ID: EFjeRzLYUw1SN7yW)

Oh wait its back again.. not at all suprised to hear him shouting out 2250 Centrelink shout out.

List of all the cities, towns and suburbs in Australia with postcode 2250:

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Clearly it's trying to save me from something: An error occurred. Please try again later. (Playback ID: EFjeRzLYUw1SN7yW)

Oh wait its back again.. not at all suprised to hear him shouting out 2250 Centrelink shout out.

List of all the cities, towns and suburbs in Australia with postcode 2250:
all the quality areas of the central coast :sweatsmile:

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
The fact that this is such a "hit" makes me officially lose faith in all of humanity

Last edited:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
The fact that this is such a "hit" makes my officially lose faith in all of humanity

30 seconds is all it took to ruin it.

Upon further review, it was determined that "Old Town Road" by Lil Nas X does not currently merit inclusion on Billboard's country charts. When determining genres, a few factors are examined, but first and foremost is a musical composition. While "Old Town Road" incorporates references to country and cowboy imagery, it does not embrace enough elements of today's country music to chart in its current version.

Country Rap or if you abbreviate it .... CRAP for short.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
30 seconds is all it took to ruin it.

Upon further review, it was determined that "Old Town Road" by Lil Nas X does not currently merit inclusion on Billboard's country charts. When determining genres, a few factors are examined, but first and foremost is a musical composition. While "Old Town Road" incorporates references to country and cowboy imagery, it does not embrace enough elements of today's country music to chart in its current version.

Country Rap or if you abbreviate it .... CRAP for short.
Two seconds is all it took for me. I heard it was bad but fuck me, I'm very tempted to get my razor and hack off both ears reservoir dogs style

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
The fact that this is such a "hit" makes me officially lose faith in all of humanity

I fucking hate that song and every where I go I keep hearing it. Any thing in the top 40 charts these days is fucking trash. Mainstream music is at an all time high of some of the worst "music" written.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Interesting story, that guy is now a music video/movie director and not a very good one.

The whole point of the song was to take the piss out of the mtv generation, I never liked it though

Whatever, fuck him

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Shout out to @MatstaDogg for discovering this talent, credit where its due though, this gunther guy's songs are very catchy, I've heard two songs and they'll be stuck in my head for days

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That fucked up fox song.

Makes baby shark sound hectic lol

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
For Fucks Sake... this is aweful..

Shout out to @MatstaDogg for discovering this talent, credit where its due though, this gunther guy's songs are very catchy, I've heard two songs and they'll be stuck in my head for days
One of those clips where you get attractive male dancers and one hot female, to make it APPEAR that as the singer you are into the sexy girl, when in actual fact you'd take a load to the face from every male dancer at the same time.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

One of those clips where you get attractive male dancers and one hot female, to make it APPEAR that as the singer you are into the sexy girl, when in actual fact you'd take a load to the face from every male dancer at the same time.
What the actual fuck was that?

It's as though Larry gaga decided to do a duet with some sort of techno boy trannie a - team.

40 seconds was wayyyyyy too much for that.... thing

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score

Günther doesn't take himself seriously he is low key taking the piss hence why he acts like he does in his film clips.

What the actual fuck was that?

It's as though Larry gaga decided to do a duet with some sort of techno boy trannie a - team.

40 seconds was wayyyyyy too much for that.... thing
Little Big are a Russian pop group who also take the piss in a lot of their songs. They actually have some catchy tunes if you look through their stuff. They are a bit out there with some of their songs.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Günther doesn't take himself seriously he is low key taking the piss hence why he acts like he does in his film clips.
Little Big are a Russian pop group who also take the piss in a lot of their songs. They actually have some catchy tunes if you look through their stuff. They are a bit out there with some of their songs.
Lets see you explain yourself out of THIS one then Mr @MatstaDogg !!!
@The_Chimpster this ones a banger.
@south of heaven @ASSASSIN @Wahesh For your viewing pleasure :D