The crappest song your have ever heard?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I don't listen to commercial radio so have no idea what you and Assman are talking about!!

But that "stomp your feet like a Brontosaurus" track on the Mazda ad makes me never want to buy one of their cars on principle alone.
One of the teachers at my daughter's pre school always has that fucking song on. It's a Dindu song and wannabe Dindus love it.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
One of the teachers at my daughter's pre school always has that fucking song on. It's a Dindu song and wannabe Dindus love it.
Next time you hear it start singing "stomp their head like a cuntasaurus". See how fast they stop using it.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This song isn't the crappiest... however the video clip certainly left me very confused!

That chick with no arse trying to twerk looks like she is having an epileptic fit.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Probably right .... re posting already.

Just popped in my head and I'm like "OH FUCK OFF WILL YOU".
It's all good man, not like you know unless you go all the way back.

I remember it coming out as a teenager and I was like thinking what the hell are these guys actually retarded.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Literally anything by this asshat, words cannot describe how much I hate this tool

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I heard Greenturd is working on getting these guys out for the 2019 GF pre-match entertainment

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I heard Greenturd is working on getting these guys out for the 2019 GF pre-match entertainment

I actually didn't mind this track in it's day (2001). Safe to say though I'm 100% certain none of those woman had to worry about any band member having a crack at them.

The lead singer ended up a drag queen, and the other two there's no way they don't engage in bumfun.

I don't think there's a single person on earth that could enjoy either of these tracks.