The crappest song your have ever heard?

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Only made it 36 seconds before I wanted to peg my phone out of the hospital window I'm currently residing in, not enough morphine or pain meds for that train wreck. I've officially lost the little faith I had left in humanity after suffering through that
You alright what you doing in hospital

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hey southy, got hit by a car on Monday after work. Three broken ribs, air in my lung and a torn meniscus disc later and here I am. Hoping to be discharged today :grinning:
Ouch man .. what were you doing hitting on a car in the first place mate?

In all seriousness mate, get well soon and hopefully there are no long term complications moving forwards, as often they are the biggest problems.

Things get settled, life goes on, and suddenly 2-3 years later your backs fucking out on you and you don't have the option for compensation against the other driver.

Hope the book got thrown at them if they were in the wrong!

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ouch man .. what were you doing hitting on a car in the first place mate?

In all seriousness mate, get well soon and hopefully there are no long term complications moving forwards, as often they are the biggest problems.

Things get settled, life goes on, and suddenly 2-3 years later your backs fucking out on you and you don't have the option for compensation against the other driver.

Hope the book got thrown at them if they were in the wrong!
I thought it was giving me the eye so I figured I'd have a crack and ended up getting smashed :tongueclosed:

According to the scans I had done, turns out I've broken four ribs, tore the meniscus in my knee and have air in my lung, everything else is good as far as I know. But with my luck some nasty surprises are most likely in store down the line.

The whole incident was my fault, I tried to beat traffic at a crossing when the don't walk sign was up and didnt see the car lurking behind a bus. As vossy says "missed it by that much" :tearsofjoy:

The only positive to come of this is that I'm higher than an angel on meth due to the painkillers :grinning:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I thought it was giving me the eye so I figured I'd have a crack and ended up getting smashed :tongueclosed:

According to the scans I had done, turns out I've broken four ribs, tore the meniscus in my knee and have air in my lung, everything else is good as far as I know. But with my luck some nasty surprises are most likely in store down the line.

The whole incident was my fault, I tried to beat traffic at a crossing when the don't walk sign was up and didnt see the car lurking behind a bus. As vossy says "missed it by that much" :tearsofjoy:

The only positive to come of this is that I'm higher than an angel on meth due to the painkillers :grinning:
Bloody hell you've done a proper effort on yourself... could have been far worse though.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bloody hell you've done a proper effort on yourself... could have been far worse though.
Yep, exactly right. No major internal damage or head trauma, aside from the tooth that somehow got chipped so my mouth looks like this
images (5).jpeg

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Hey southy, got hit by a car on Monday after work. Three broken ribs, air in my lung and a torn meniscus disc later and here I am. Hoping to be discharged today :grinning:
Fuck bro, sorry to hear that.

But it sounds like you're handling it well, keep fighting ****!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I did and they told me to get fucked to which I replied I was hoping to after a sponge bath with a happy ending :grinning:
You: My penis has cramps and needs to be rubbed out!"
Them: Go Get Fucked!!
You: Hmm well given my state.. no stuff it ... that's also an option if that was an offer!?

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I want to punch this song in the face

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Life by Desiree. Not a terrible song to listen to (as oppose to Moves Like Jagger), but it's rated as having some of the worst lyrics of all time. For example:

I'm afraid of the dark,
Especially when I'm in a park
And there's no-one else around,
Oh, I get the shivers
I don't want to see a ghost,
It's a sight that I fear most
I'd rather have a piece of toast
And watch the evening news