The Consolidated WWE Superthread

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
I'm confused... did she like your comment? DUDE you're in ... next step ask her out :D
Yep she liked my comment. Zelina Vega (another WWE Diva) wrote something and I replied to that quote agreeing with her... then Peyton liked my comment. SHE ACKNOWLEDGES MY EXISTENCE :D I know dude, cheering. I'll ask her out next time there's a WWE PPV down here... only another 15 years or so :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Hey if you never ask you never know, and the worse case scenario is you get a "no" (or a restraining order against you).

That said, look at that champion who asked Eugine Bouchard to a bet...

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yep she liked my comment. Zelina Vega (another WWE Diva) wrote something and I replied to that quote agreeing with her... then Peyton liked my comment. SHE ACKNOWLEDGES MY EXISTENCE :D I know dude, cheering. I'll ask her out next time there's a WWE PPV down here... only another 15 years or so :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
If she said yes you know it would be a double date as you would have to date Billie aswell. They're attached at the hip but imagine the possibilities haha!!

Wahesh

Reaction score
Hey if you never ask you never know, and the worse case scenario is you get a "no" (or a restraining order against you).

That said, look at that champion who asked Eugine Bouchard to a bet...
LMAO - don't remind me bro. I'm burning I didn't make that bet.

Wahesh

Reaction score
If she said yes you know it would be a double date as you would have to date Billie aswell. They're attached at the hip but imagine the possibilities haha!!
There is absolutely nothing wrong with that brother :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
So Brock Leaner been made champ again?

They should bring back the NWA heavyweight title for RAW and go back to the old rule of WWE champion being allowed to appear on smackdown and raw.

Wahesh

Reaction score
This is Billie Kay.

WTF???

Wahesh

Reaction score
This is what happened when Peyton was told to do her best Stephanie impersonation...

upload_2018-11-7_8-15-34.png

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
How crap was raw? Smackdown is usually the better show because they don't have to drag out 3 hours.

The only downside to smackdown is they added the new day.

Don't they ever break up tag teams anymore?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
So Brock Leaner been made champ again?

They should bring back the NWA heavyweight title for RAW and go back to the old rule of WWE champion being allowed to appear on smackdown and raw.
Just what everyone wanted to happen, Brock to be the Champ again and no show most shows.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Just what everyone wanted to happen, Brock to be the Champ again and no show most shows.
They should call it the PPV title because that's the only time you ever see it.

The formula they use with Brock would of made them big money 30 years ago when they had less PPV'S

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
They should call it the PPV title because that's the only time you ever see it.

The formula they use with Brock would of made them big money 30 years ago when they had less PPV'S
It makes so much sense that the biggest title gets treated like a joke. I reckon the plan all along was to give it back to Brock as He and DC are going to fight soon in the UFC and they want Brock to hold both the WWE Universal title and the UFC Heavyweight title. Thing is there is no guarantee Brock will win the UFC belt.