The Consolidated WWE Superthread

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
It's going to suck so bad but they will talk it up as the great achievement in wwe history. Ronda vs Nikki is gonna blow as the main event. Only good thing is a couple more Aussie chicks from nxt will get some exposure.
Agreed. They are going to talk it up so much despite it being an obvious failure. It's going to be in a small arena too, just like a common weekly show, and I will be very surprised if it sells out. I only wish I can see the look on Stephanie's face when she realises what a failure this is bound to be.

Don't you also think it's ironic than in a year that WWE is pushing for all this gender equality bullshit, they are also hosting PPV's in Saudi Arabia where women have no rights at all? It's the biggest, most obvious cash grab there is, and the people of Saudi Arabia can't even see this!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Agreed. They are going to talk it up so much despite it being an obvious failure. It's going to be in a small arena too, just like a common weekly show, and I will be very surprised if it sells out. I only wish I can see the look on Stephanie's face when she realises what a failure this is bound to be.

Don't you also think it's ironic than in a year that WWE is pushing for all this gender equality bullshit, they are also hosting PPV's in Saudi Arabia where women have no rights at all? It's the biggest, most obvious cash grab there is, and the people of Saudi Arabia can't even see this!
Yep, I seen the Saudi's are paying WWE like 60 million to have the event. Even though WWE is a Billion dollar company they will always sell their souls for more.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Yep, I seen the Saudi's are paying WWE like 60 million to have the event. Even though WWE is a Billion dollar company they will always sell their souls for more.
The rich gets richer. In quoting a line from Rush Hour 2, "Greed will imprison us all." - that is why I am someone who doesn't give a shit about money to the point where it controls you. I value money and use it wisely, but I don't let it consume me or shape me as a person.

It's a real shame the same can't be said about Vince McMahon!

Wahesh

Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6295157/WWE-wrestlers-knee-exploded-August-match.html

• In a recent social media post, Nox claimed to have dislocated her knee cap while tearing three major ligaments: the ACL, MCL, and LCL
  • Nox tore her meniscus, suffered bone contusions, and fractured her left tibia
  • She is expecting to rehab for over a year before she can return to the ring
Faaaaarrrrk!!!
Ouch ouch ouch! Wrestling is fake but wrestling injuries can be as bad as you'd get in any sport. That is brutal. I've never heard of someone rupturing 3 major knee ligaments at the same time. Wish her all the best for a speedy recovery. No doubt that will really drawback her career. Poor lass :( WWE had big plans for her as well, labeling her the Welsh Wonder.

On the plus side...

She's a total hottie ;)

spikestar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Roman Reigns has relinquished the WWE title due to his battle with Leukemia.
Say what you want about him as a performer, this is a serious issue, and i wish him the best in his battle.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Say what you want about him as a performer, this is a serious issue, and i wish him the best in his battle.
I've always thought he was good in-ring. People hate on him way too much. I hope he beats this.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I just heard. This is shocking. I hope he pulls through. He's a champion wrestler. All the best Roman. Praying for you!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
He definitely has improved in the last year and a half.
I never disliked him,just felt WWE creative team pushed him too early and as a result got stuck not knowing what to do with him?

And because of that he ended up in a few rivalries that outlasted their use by date.

I’m sick,of seeing him take on Brock Lesnar all the time.

spikestar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Dean Ambrose heel turn - has been teased for the last month or so, but interesting choice of timing for writers to finally decide to pull the trigger on it.

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Roman the poor bugger. Hioe je beats this horrible disease. Man the Ambrose turn was good but not as good as Seth's as it was teased weeks prior. Rollins wasn't teased it happened in ay the blink of an eye and that's what made it good imo.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Yo @MatstaDogg check out Reddit. A LOT of news photos of the Divas from what must've been a recent shoot with a blue background. WOWSERS. Talk about perfection :D

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Still coming to terms with the whole Roman Reigns announcement.....poor guy. That was really hard to watch. Wishing Roman/ Joe all the very best.