The Consolidated WWE Superthread

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep, that was some of the best heat I've heard a crowd give for a while in WWE. You know your job as a heel is working when you catch that sort of heat.
Bro I am surprised they didn't end up pissing themselves laughing at the crowd reaction.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Results:

The New Day (Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods) defeated Cesaro and Sheamus

Solid way to start a PPV but nothing amazing happened

Charlotte Flair defeated Becky Lynch by disqualification

The crowd were actually liking Becky even though she's a heel. Sucks that it ended in DQ. Rematch on Tuesday's Smackdown. FMD Charlotte is freaking gorgeous these days.

Bobby Lashley and John Cena defeated Elias and Kevin Owens

This match was good for a tag team event. Elias paying out the Melbourne crowd was GOLD especially when he made reference to Collingwood choking in the GF (that would've been brutal to all the Collingwood supporters in the crowd) :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

The IIconics defeated Asuka and Naomi

My girls were always going to win. They were pretty funny as well mocking their opponents entry before the match. It was a pretty good match and no doubt one they were always going to win.

AJ Styles (c) defeated Samoa Joe by submission

I was hoping for a pin-fall victory for AJ. Anyway that signals the end of this rivalry which has been done to the death.

The Bella Twins and Ronda Rousey defeated The Riott Squad

Another match that had a foreseeable outcome.

Buddy Murphy defeated Cedric Alexander

I wasn't sure if Buddy was going to win because I know at these PPV's (which are practically a glorified house show) that titles rarely change hands. It ended up being an epic match and Buddy will never forget winning his first title in front of his home crowd. It was fantastic and non-stop.

The Shield defeated Braun Strowman, Dolph Ziggler, and Drew McIntyre

There was a time when it appeared like Dean Ambrose was going to turn on his brothers. Roman's spear on Braun was epic. Great match and hopefully that ends this boring fued on who is Raw's top stable.

Daniel Bryan defeated The Miz

It was a lot shorter than what I was expecting. AJ vs DB should be good in Saudi Arabia.

Triple H (with Shawn Michaels) defeated The Undertaker (with Kane)

All 4 wrestlers looks completely gassed - especially Shawn Michaels. Hopefully we won't see this again... they are done.

Not bad for our second ever PPV - 6/10.

spikestar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bella twins turned on Ronda Rousey during Raw.... also looks like Lashley has turned heel

Wahesh

Reaction score
Bella twins turned on Ronda Rousey during Raw.... also looks like Lashley has turned heel
It was only a matter of time before the Bellas turned. I reckon The Bar will break up soon with Sheamus being the instigator. Lashley has been bog boring since he returned.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
It was only a matter of time before the Bellas turned. I reckon The Bar will break up soon with Sheamus being the instigator. Lashley has been bog boring since he returned.
Bellas turned because Nikki will be facing Ronda at the abomination of a ppv Womans Evolution. Also, Ronda is still horrible as a wrestler and I'm sick of them pushing her so dominantly. Ruby Riott is a 10000 times better and they keep making Ronda squash her. Ruby would make a way better Raw Womans Champ, at least she can wrestle and cut proper promos.

Yes, I dislike Ronda but without that being factored in you can still see how shit Ronda is. No way should she be champ it's just a quick gimmick for WWE to get more exposure.

Lashley is going Heel I reckon after him attacking KO on Raw.

spikestar

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lashley is going heel and I think he will be feuding with Finn Balor

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
That would be a good feud, but Lashley himself has been boring since returning.
That's why they have paired him with Lio Rush I say. Lio is pretty decent on the mic, he is like a black Paul Heyman and talking up Lashley.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
@Wahesh here is a couple on behind the scenes videos with the IIconics from Super Showdown.

Here's just a bonus one I seen the other day.

Wahesh

Reaction score
@Wahesh here is a couple on behind the scenes videos with the IIconics from Super Showdown.

Here's just a bonus one I seen the other day.

Thanks bro. I saw the top video already. Great to see they have come far from their humble beginnings. I haven't seen the bottom 2 videos yet but will watch them tonight. That interview video (3rd one) looks very interesting. Can't wait to watch it.

Champion 8-)

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks bro. I saw the top video already. Great to see they have come far from their humble beginnings. I haven't seen the bottom 2 videos yet but will watch them tonight. That interview video (3rd one) looks very interesting. Can't wait to watch it.

Champion 8-)
Yeah no worries brother. I got a new found respect for them after watching the videos. Top chicks who sacrificed a lot to get where they are and are still so down to earth. Also their friendship is so awesome, they literally are tied at the hip.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Yeah no worries brother. I got a new found respect for them after watching the videos. Top chicks who sacrificed a lot to get where they are and are still so down to earth. Also their friendship is so awesome, they literally are tied at the hip.
I actually thought that they were the same age. It really caught me off-guard when I found out that Billie is nearly 3 years old than Peyton.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I actually thought that they were the same age. It really caught me off-guard when I found out that Billie is nearly 3 years old than Peyton.
Yep, and they both went to the same school as eachother.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I want the world wrestling federation back.

The old school format with the larger than life comic book characters were much better.
Vince McMahon should start letting them mix coke and steroids again!

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I want the world wrestling federation back.

The old school format with the larger than life comic book characters were much better.
Vince McMahon should start letting them mix coke and steroids again!
I think once Vince McMahon fucks off from overseeing every aspect of the product you might find that it will get better. HHH pretty much runs NXT on his own and it's such a better show than Raw and Smackdown combined. Some of the NXT PPV have been absolutely awesome. As I said once HHH and no doubt Steph take over it will be for the better.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I think once Vince McMahon fucks off from overseeing every aspect of the product you might find that it will get better. HHH pretty much runs NXT on his own and it's such a better show than Raw and Smackdown combined. Some of the NXT PPV have been absolutely awesome. As I said once HHH and no doubt Steph take over it will be for the better.
We can only hope I suppose?

Btw I don’t rate the Aussie girls like you guys do here.
Payton Royce seems older than 28 and Billy Kay has a weird oval looking head!

Another thing that annoys me is the choice of name for the girls.
Payton and Billy are more guys names.
why couldn’t they pick better names for them at least?

I’d probably be able to tolerate them a bit better.

Wahesh

Reaction score
We can only hope I suppose?

Btw I don’t rate the Aussie girls like you guys do here.
Payton Royce seems older than 28 and Billy Kay has a weird oval looking head!

Another thing that annoys me is the choice of name for the girls.
Payton and Billy are more guys names.
why couldn’t they pick better names for them at least?

I’d probably be able to tolerate them a bit better.
They can start by removing the amount of titles they have, it's absolutely ludicrous at the moment. Also the amount of junk they have on the WWE network makes me want to puke. I'm not subscribed to it, but they advertise it on every PPV. The amount of direct-to-video cheap movies and cartoon movies is unbelievable. What about total Divas? FFS really?

They also do not appreciate superstars like they used to in the attitude era. A new superstar makes his debut, is a big name, and he's released within a year. Then another 3-4 new ones come in. It's too much.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Card for the scrap heap known as Evolution.

upload_2018-10-18_12-20-22.png

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Card for the scrap heap known as Evolution.

View attachment 7846
It's going to suck so bad but they will talk it up as the great achievement in wwe history. Ronda vs Nikki is gonna blow as the main event. Only good thing is a couple more Aussie chicks from nxt will get some exposure.