The Consolidated WWE Superthread

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
WWE fans have been complaining about this for 5 years and the WWE does nothing. Surprise surprise.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I can't get over how funny Charlotte is in this scene :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: The way she's screaming and loses her shit :tongueclosed:

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
It makes so much sense that the biggest title gets treated like a joke. I reckon the plan all along was to give it back to Brock as He and DC are going to fight soon in the UFC and they want Brock to hold both the WWE Universal title and the UFC Heavyweight title. Thing is there is no guarantee Brock will win the UFC belt.
It’s highly unlikely he’ll win the ufc belt. He’s lost yo less talented fighters than Cormier. I think he’ll get smoked if he fights..

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
It’s highly unlikely he’ll win the ufc belt. He’s lost yo less talented fighters than Cormier. I think he’ll get smoked if he fights..
I hope DC destroys him. I hate Brock as much as I hate Ronda. So I really hate that both are holding the WWE titles. Brock because he is a half time who only defends at PPV and hardly does anything inbetween. Ronda because they are making her to dominate and still sucks in ring and as champ. She can't cut promos they are just cringe worthy. I feel bad for the women wrestlers who are more entitled to that belt and having to watch a newbie who lacks the abilities to be champ be paraded like she's the best women's wrestler in the WWE.

I bet that they make her beat Becky at SS and if that happens watch as more people turn on Ronda because Becky is so over with everyone even though she is being a heel.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I hope DC destroys him. I hate Brock as much as I hate Ronda. So I really hate that both are holding the WWE titles. Brock because he is a half time who only defends at PPV and hardly does anything inbetween. Ronda because they are making her to dominate and still sucks in ring and as champ. She can't cut promos they are just cringe worthy. I feel bad for the women wrestlers who are more entitled to that belt and having to watch a newbie who lacks the abilities to be champ be paraded like she's the best women's wrestler in the WWE.

I bet that they make her beat Becky at SS and if that happens watch as more people turn on Ronda because Becky is so over with everyone even though she is being a heel.
I think Rhonda’s promos are fine, but agree she is not on the level of some of the other talent in the ring. She seems to genuinely love the business and I guess with her reputation they kinda needed to push her hard from the start, but it annoys me too.

I’d really like to see Becky win. She’s so over and really deserves it, but I just don’t see it happening, unfortunately. I’m hoping they come up with some sort of DQ or no contest finish because I really don’t think she deserves to lose. The only scenario I’d be ok with is if they did a double turn type finish like they did with Steve Austin and Bret Hart all those years ago and built Becky up to eventually take Rhonda’s title at mania..... I think they should unify the men and women’s world titles anyway. There are so many belts they can’t get them all on ppvs at the moment.

Brock just sucks. He’s hardly ever there and when he is, his matches are repetitive and boring. I find it really frustrating, because he can work really good matches. He’s just lazy and gives no fucks. It flat out sucks they put the title back on him. I’m no Strowman fan, but I’d prefer him as champ to that overhyped mercenary.

I hope DC kicks his arse too. I’m not even an mma fan, but DC seems to be a genuinely nice guy and to have more respect for both mma and wrestling (he’s a big fan). Brock just wants a big pay day...which would be fine if he was entertaining, but he’s not.

Wahesh

Reaction score
@MatstaDogg look how TINY Zelina is next to the IIconics... and she's wearing HEELS LOL...

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
So Ronda vs Becky Lynch is now off for SS as Becky is injured due to Nia Jax punching her right in the face and breaking her nose and giving her concussion on Raw this week.

Nia Jax is such a terrible wrestler and has a record of injuring other wrestlers. She is up there with Brie Bella for botching regularly.

The only thing that now has come out of this incident is that the rumors going around wrestling circles is that WWE are now planning on having Ronda vs Becky main event Wrestlemania.

Back to Raw though the ending was pretty cool this week with the ladies. Becky's new bad ass attitude has her on fire. Only thing that ruined the segment is Ronda's terrible acting. Also bloody Becky just topped it off. She soldiered on after getting hit and made the segment hers!

Wahesh

Reaction score
So Ronda vs Becky Lynch is now off for SS as Becky is injured due to Nia Jax punching her right in the face and breaking her nose and giving her concussion on Raw this week.

Nia Jax is such a terrible wrestler and has a record of injuring other wrestlers. She is up there with Brie Bella for botching regularly.

The only thing that now has come out of this incident is that the rumors going around wrestling circles is that WWE are now planning on having Ronda vs Becky main event Wrestlemania.

Back to Raw though the ending was pretty cool this week with the ladies. Becky's new bad ass attitude has her on fire. Only thing that ruined the segment is Ronda's terrible acting. Also bloody Becky just topped it off. She soldiered on after getting hit and made the segment hers!

FMD that was real blood? Man I was watching the highlights on YouTube and wondered why they turned it black and white LMAO - it all makes sense now.

Yep, Nia Jax is adds nothing, she is as boring as they come.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Title change on SmackDown, very unusual. This tells me it was meant to take place a Crown Jewel which Bryan did not participate in due to the Jamal Khashoggi incident (R.I.P.).

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
FMD that was real blood? Man I was watching the highlights on YouTube and wondered why they turned it black and white LMAO - it all makes sense now.

It sure was real my friend. If you watched the video I posted it's the uncut version without the black and white screen.

Wahesh

Reaction score
It sure was real my friend. If you watched the video I posted it's the uncut version without the black and white screen.
Yeah I saw it bro. That was one of the best Raw endings in a long time. I just didn't understand when I first saw it on YouTube from WWE's official page. I noticed her face was messed up with blood but I thought it was fake lol.

I just got an eye opener as to how freaking hot Sonya Deville is - 1:44 in your video when she has Tamina in the corner and is hammering away on her. Farout man... hair tied back and in ass-kicking mode :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Last edited:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah I saw it bro. That was one of the Raw endings in a long time. I just didn't understand when I first saw it on YouTube from WWE's official page. I noticed her face was messed up with blood but I thought it was fake lol.

I just got an eye opener as to how freaking hot Sonya Deville is - 1:44 in your video when she has Tamina in the corner and is hammering away on her. Farout man... hair tied back and in ass-kicking mode :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:
No fake it was legit her blood. That's what happens when some retard punches you straight in the face. Did you see Becky on Smackdown she had a huge black eye.

Sonya likes chicks she is with Seth Rollins ex missus.

Wahesh

Reaction score
No fake it was legit her blood. That's what happens when some retard punches you straight in the face. Did you see Becky on Smackdown she had a huge black eye.

Sonya likes chicks she is with Seth Rollins ex missus.
Yeah I know man. Let's hope she doesn't bring Mandy Rose over to the dark side with her - that will be 2 wasted hotties lol.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

Who cares if the blood is real?

Ric Flair bleeds all the time so I think most people are used to blood?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who cares if the blood is real?

Ric Flair bleeds all the time so I think most people are used to blood?
WWE cares, now that they are all PG era they don't like their wrestlers to bleed. Unlike back in the attitude era when they would bleed all the time and take chair shots to the head.