The Consolidated UFC Thread

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The ultimate fighter brought them mainstream viewers as all their stuff before hand was only ppv. I also remember the final match between Forrest Griffin and Stephan Bonnar was absolutely crazy. People who hadn't seen the UFC before that it was nuts.

@Mr Invisible the thing about egos their have always been guys with egos throughout the ufc. Tito Ortiz was one of the first big trash talkers in the organization. There are always going to be egos and trash talking it all part of it. 90% of the fighters would be respected and respectful of their opposition, and usually when there is a bit of trash talking involved before hand it is normally squashed after the fight is done.

Though there are times where fighters a legit hate for one another, which can be ego driven.
Their PPVs were declining at the time and funny enough Dana didnt want the reality show at first, he also tried some bizarre marketing with him preparing for a fight with Tito Ortiz. There is a documentary called bad blood out there if you haven't seen it, apparently Jenna Jameson convinced Tito not to fight him lol.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I actually love khabib giving to dana white and im pretty sure he doesnt give a shit as pretty certain putin would look after him if he quits ufc

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
50 Cent has apparently offered him (and his other fighters) a contract for $2 million to join Bellator MMA. Khabib has expressed serious interest.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I actually love khabib giving to dana white and im pretty sure he doesnt give a shit as pretty certain putin would look after him if he quits ufc
No one can ever question Khabibs integrity.
Like he said in the pre fight presser , he is the ufc to create a legacy, not for the money.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
50 Cent has apparently offered him (and his other fighters) a contract for $2 million to join Bellator MMA. Khabib has expressed serious interest.
He wants to fight mayweather now, he's going to get humiliated if he does but he'll make a lot of money.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Depends if it's a straight out boxing or MMA/UFC event.

Boxing - Khabib will get murdered worse than McGregor did vs Mayweather.
UFC/MMA - Khabib would have a pretty decent chance, if he stays away from Mayweathers fists and gets him on the mat.

Guaranteed to be boxing though, as Mayweather won't risk an all out UFC fight.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Depends if it's a straight out boxing or MMA/UFC event.

Boxing - Khabib will get murdered worse than McGregor did vs Mayweather.
UFC/MMA - Khabib would have a pretty decent chance, if he stays away from Mayweathers fists and gets him on the mat.

Guaranteed to be boxing though, as Mayweather won't risk an all out UFC fight.
Khabib would be a round 1 knockout for Mayweather in a boxing match and Mayweather would last maybe 15-20 seconds in the UFC octagon.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Khabibs uncle came out and said that Khabib wants to fight Mayweather, then Ferguson and then retire next year., which would rule out a rematch.

But his manager has come out and said that considering fighting is a business for Khabib that he will fight whoever makes him the most money, which would be McGregor easily.

I know that Khabib's legacy is already great and that him risking his perfect record could completely destroy that, I'd advise him to fight at least another 3 fights, forget about Mayweather, he has no chance in the boxing ring against one of the greatest ever, he needs to maintain this reputation of dominating all his opponents. At this point, he needs to focus on growing that legacy and that means beating more bigger name guys. Khabib should take the Ferguson fight next and then McGregor again too, his goal should be to get to 30-0 and then retire.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
If I was Khabib I wouldn't fight McGregor again... he's done, dusted, finished.

Not to mention would McGregor really WANT another fight. If Khabib was to destroy McGregor a second time, Conors career is over.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Not to mention would McGregor really WANT another fight. If Khabib was to destroy McGregor a second time, Conors career is over.
There isn’t really anyone that Connor could fight that would help his legacy other then a third fight with Diaz and a Khabib rematch, he doesn’t need the money anymore and his legacy is what is going to mean most to him right now, your right in saying that another lose to Khabib could destroy him but he needs to take the risk if he wants to go down with the true all time greats.

LFC Bulldogs

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

I think the Khabib exposed McGregor and how overrated he is , the UFC built him up into a marketing money making machine he was for them .
If Khabib does go ahead and fight Mayweather he will be a hypocrit, as he called out Mc Gregor that he is in it only for the money, whilst he wants to leave a legacy .

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Mayweather thinks he can make $100m more fighting Khabib then he did McGregor. I don't know what he's smoking if he is being serious on that. It's also starting to become embarrassing for Mayweather fighting these MMA guys.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

I think Connor is already over

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
There’s always WWE.... lol
You laugh but I wouldn't be surprised if the WWE has already setup something.

I would. Even though I don't like the cocky ****, but fuck him, he can make me money.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Call him "The Leprechaun" and he can dress up like one... and fire potatoes into the audience.