The Consolidated UFC Thread

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
McGregor retired?

Was ring side as a mate of his died in Ireland fighting. Fuck hey.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
McGregor retired?

It was actually his mate who fought the guy who died. Ive seen on some sights it's more to do about not getting money he wants and the UFC called his bluff.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
McGregor retired?

His mate was the one doing the beating, the guy didnt die in the ring, he died about 3 days later after complaining about a bad headache and they went to do brain surgery but it was to late.

blah

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Predictions for today
Velasquez,Edgar,Cormier,Lesnar, Tate

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The card has been very disappointing. The fights were all MEH, except some of the undercard fights.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Reminds me of when they named an event UFC knockout and nobody got knocked out lol
lol. It wasnt really because of no knockouts though, just the fights were all boring as fuck and blow outs. It was like watching a round of NRL billed as the biggest round ever and then all the games were 54-0 lol.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
lol. It wasnt really because of no knockouts though, just the fights were all boring as fuck and blow outs. It was like watching a round of NRL billed as the biggest round ever and then all the games were 54-0 lol.
Yeh I meant it was hyped but it failed to deliver, UFC 200 was supposed to be the biggest UFC event yet but it was very lackluster.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Crap card. I really wanted Frankie Edgar to win.

M

marrcena

UFC appearance the aspect to the tee, and it is exhaustive directory of techniques and moves stand for the complex the outdoors of a recreation good. But knowing just about every next could possibly be your fighter’s endure is the thing tha tallows weight and drama to merged karate, and with out that, these bouts fit ripped. I love the amount of respect the developers clearly have for every aspect of the sport, but reverence and attention to detail alone can’t stand in for a missing sense of danger and excitement.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol
Connor McGregor won,
But also pulled out his dick during the fight
As he was punching to be precise lol.

What a champion,

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
And thats the end of Rousey for being a significant force in MMA. TBH I couldnt see her beating the people she has already beaten.