The Consolidated NFL Thread

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Can’t help but feel sorry for Philly. Think they definitely lost it more than KC won it!! Stupid errors cost them that game.
eh KC took it from them, mahomes was basically untouched in the pocket in the 2nd half

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
How do Packers fans feel about Jordan Love being the QB next season? I reckon he's pretty average based on what I've seen of him, but it's been a small sample size and he could improve in the offseason.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He didn't get outplayed. They were both really good. Both defences sucked. Philly's D wasn't able to get pressure on Mahomes despite his bad ankle and all of their sacks during the season. Credit to the Chiefs line and their gameplan to run it more and throw quick screens and passes.
TBF though Hurts has way better weapons than Mahomes.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
TBF though Hurts has way better weapons than Mahomes.
No doubting that.. A lot of Hurts' yards came from deep balls though or well placed passes and not yards after the catch like in other games. He proved a lot of doubters wrong in the big game. Obviously he made some mistakes with the fumble and a bad pass into double coverage but he played really well.

Mahomes has won both Superbowls and more games than any QB when being down 10 or more though so you can never rule him out no matter who he has or how banged up he is.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
No doubting that.. A lot of Hurts' yards came from deep balls though or well placed passes and not yards after the catch like in other games. He proved a lot of doubters wrong in the big game. Obviously he made some mistakes with the fumble and a bad pass into double coverage but he played really well.

Mahomes has won both Superbowls and more games than any QB when being down 10 or more though so you can never rule him out no matter who he has or how banged up he is.
Hurts was amazing.

Mahomes is the best player of all-time.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
How do Packers fans feel about Jordan Love being the QB next season? I reckon he's pretty average based on what I've seen of him, but it's been a small sample size and he could improve in the offseason.
unproven, but then again so was Rodgers when Favre retired… if someone is willing to give up the farm for Rodgers, I’m willing to get on board for Love szn

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I think he's improved big time this season. Made a great throw to Watson for a td in a game this season.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
unproven, but then again so was Rodgers when Favre retired… if someone is willing to give up the farm for Rodgers, I’m willing to get on board for Love szn
Rodgers isn't worth more than a 1st round pick anymore.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I think he's improved big time this season. Made a great throw to Watson for a td in a game this season.
Yeah he played well at the end of that game but again it's a small sample size whether it's good or bad. It will be interesting to see how he goes as a regular starter.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The Colts will trade for Rodgers lmao

Cryptic Ghost

Sharmooderator
Reaction score
Proud of ma boys. Great effort and such an awesome game. Pretty devastated but I guess we got something to build on for next year. Hopefully we go that one better.

Congrats to KC and Pretty stoked for Reid. Top coach and never wanted to see him leave the Philly.

Well deserved [emoji122]

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The Colts will trade for Rodgers lmao
Nah Rodgers isn’t washed up. They’re going to draft Will Levis & ruin their franchise that way.