The Consolidated NFL Thread

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Nah Rodgers isn’t washed up. They’re going to draft Will Levis & ruin their franchise that way.
Never said he’s washed up. I just said the Colts will probably trade for him because thats is what they have done since Luck retired. Gone for veteran QBs

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
The Ravens need to stop fucking around with Lamar and just pay him his money..

The Eagles just got a near MVP season and made the Super Bowl with Jalen Hurts who is a similar player and he's about to get a massive deal full of guarantees.

And he just missed a few games too. Most QBs have missed games in recent years. I think there were 70 starting QBs in the league this year.

Obviously Lamar has missed games but he's still one of the top QBs in the league and if they ever drafted or signed receivers to help him, then maybe they'd make the Super Bowl too.

It's weird that one of the best run franchises over the past decade plus would fuck this up this badly.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The Ravens need to stop fucking around with Lamar and just pay him his money..

The Eagles just got a near MVP season and made the Super Bowl with Jalen Hurts who is a similar player and he's about to get a massive deal full of guarantees.

And he just missed a few games too. Most QBs have missed games in recent years. I think there were 70 starting QBs in the league this year.

Obviously Lamar has missed games but he's still one of the top QBs in the league and if they ever drafted or signed receivers to help him, then maybe they'd make the Super Bowl too.

It's weird that one of the best run franchises over the past decade plus would fuck this up this badly.
Jets should go all in for him. The missing piece

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Jets should go all in for him. The missing piece
He'd make them a Super Bowl contender if he went there but they probably wouldn't trade him in conference.

He's worth two 1sts or whatever it would cost. If an over the hill Russell Wilson netted multiple 1sts and all of that money, and a sleazy Watson is worth all of that money and picks in a trade, then why isn't Lamar? I don't get it. Watson isn't miles better than Lamar and missed a whole season with an ACL a while ago as well as the sexual assault issues and he still got paid.

I don't blame Lamar for being pissed off or not rushing back from injury and being done with the Ravens

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
He'd make them a Super Bowl contender if he went there but they probably wouldn't trade him in conference.

He's worth two 1sts or whatever it would cost. If an over the hill Russell Wilson netted multiple 1sts and all of that money, and a sleazy Watson is worth all of that money and picks in a trade, then why isn't Lamar? I don't get it. Watson isn't miles better than Lamar and missed a whole season with an ACL a while ago as well as the sexual assault issues and he still got paid.

I don't blame Lamar for being pissed off or not rushing back from injury and being done with the Ravens
Lamar is worth way more than 2 1sts.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Apparently the Packers are done with Aaron Rodgers & will start Jordan Love next season whatever Aaron Rodgers decides.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Big call but I'd take A-Rod over Dik. Especially Dik this year.... fkn putrid.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Supposedly Daniel Jones wants 45 million a year. He had a good season but before that he missed tonnes of games and turned it over more than any other QB.

Yet most people expect him to be re-signed or get big money elsewhere... Yet Baltimore don't want to pay Lamar who is way better than Jones.. Again, I don't blame Lamar for being pissed when every other QB gets paid but him.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Supposedly Daniel Jones wants 45 million a year. He had a good season but before that he missed tonnes of games and turned it over more than any other QB.

Yet most people expect him to be re-signed or get big money elsewhere... Yet Baltimore don't want to pay Lamar who is way better than Jones.. Again, I don't blame Lamar for being pissed when every other QB gets paid but him.
He’s taking the piss asking for that. It will be either we franchise tag for the 32mill which looks likely or we decide no f him and look to draft possibly Anthony Richardson via either trading up

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Funny asf seeing all the Eli Manning hate in the past…Still 2-0 in SuperBowls haha :nomouth::nomouth:

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Cowboys fans, I did a mock draft for you. Send it to Jerry.

Cowboys.png

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
List of QBs to get huge amounts of guaranteed money, even if they're average like Derrick Carr:

Everyone in the league but Lamar

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
List of QBs to get huge amounts of guaranteed money, even if they're average like Derrick Carr:

Everyone in the league but Lamar
Daniel Jones is also asking for truck loads when he’s had one decent season. Carr fucking with the QB market

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Daniel Jones is also asking for truck loads when he’s had one decent season. Carr fucking with the QB market
Which makes it even dumber that Lamar can't get paid. I don't know what the Ravens are doing when he's their whole franchise.