The Consolidated NFL Thread

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Definitely agreed on the Wade Phillips one. Don't rate him at all. Look at his roster and look at our record. He needs to go. I said that a while back.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I know... 5 to go in the first.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
We already heard you, MC...

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
How good is Tony Womo playing?! What's he trying to do, break Favres career intercept record in one game? lol

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
:love: Barber.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Shush you!

10-7 HT. Foreskins way.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Who's got a grin from ear to ear? Dallas 14-10 FT. :D

Romo 19/27 for 198 yards. (Yards are kinda bad but completion is good)

Barber 114 yards 24 carries.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Barber totally dominated that game. Brilliant performance by the great man. Virtually won the game for us and I lost count of how many first downs he got us. :love: Barber

How good is Tony Womo playing?! What's he trying to do, break Favres career intercept record in one game? lol
What's with this post, pillow? He threw for 2 interceptions the whole game. It's not good but 'trying to break Favre's int record in one game'? Bit harsh isn't it?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Quiet you! See Ratliff's sacks? Very sexual and erotic.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
What's with this post, pillow? He threw for 2 interceptions the whole game. It's not good but 'trying to break Favre's int record in one game'? Bit harsh isn't it?
Look at when i posted it;) At the time he had thrown 2 intercepts in like the first quarter lol. I don't like Romo, people rave too much about him - he's good - but not worth the accolade just yet.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Look at when i posted it;) At the time he had thrown 2 intercepts in like the first quarter lol. I don't like Romo, people rave too much about him - he's good - but not worth the accolade just yet.
Meh, that's just his groupies talking him up. He tends to have hands made of butter at times and it's pretty ironic that he copped an injury trying to recover his own fumble. You could see him grimace at times yesterday though.

He's good, one of the best on his day there's no denying that, but I just wish people, groupies/media hype, would shut up a bit and let him do what he does best.

BTW see Barber? Man, he's good. :D

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
It's cos he's from Wisconsin and grew up idolising the great man himself Brett Favre;)

Barber is a beast, but I'm on the Maurice Jones-Drew bandwagon at the moment, best all round player in the NFL at the moment

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
MVP so far would have to go Kurt Warner IMO. He is easily the best QB going around at the moment.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I was on the Reggie Bush bandwagon before he got injured. Scored an awesome TD against the Viqueens before he got injured.

Lucky cnut is banging Kim Kardashian.