The Consolidated NFL Thread

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Warner is definitely top runner for MVP, but I think as an all round RB Jones-Drew is the best back in the comp, he can run outside, he can pound up the middle, he can catch, he can return - complete RB package

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
The fact that Jones-Drew is with the Jags is gonna hold him back from Pro Bowl IMO.

Romo is crap, his receivers make him look good.

He will never be a Brady or Favre.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Romo is crap, his receivers make him look good.

He will never be a Brady or Favre.
He's crap? Not over rated but crap? As in bad. Not even half decent?

"His recievers make him look good"? Same thing can be said about every QB can't it? (Excluding Favre)

How can you say he will never be as good as Brady? Can you see into the future? This is only his second STARTING season don't forget.

And no one will be as good as Favre.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
He's crap? Not over rated but crap? As in bad. Not even half decent?

"His recievers make him look good"? Same thing can be said about every QB can't it? (Excluding Favre)

How can you say he will never be as good as Brady? Can you see into the future? This is only his second STARTING season don't forget.

And no one will be as good as Favre.
Can you not see I am talking smack???

I hate Dallas and yes I do think Romo is overrated, but would I hate Dallas so much if they were a bad team? Think about it that way!

That's why everyone hates the Pats because they are consistently good (bar this year).

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Everyone hates the Pats because they have a douche of an owner, a douche of a coach, they're from New England and they got Brady from the bargin basement of the draft and everyone is jealous;)

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Jealousy, I am use to that as a Roosters fan :p.

They got it pretty good in NE. It's a great sporting area, title town really.

Boston was SOOOOOOOOO close to having three winners, Celtics, Red Sox and yeah, you know lol.

Even the Boston Bruins (the hockey team) is kicking ass. I'd love to live in Boston or New Hampshire (if it were a perfect world) and be able to see the Sox, Celtics, Pats and Bruins play. I'd have a sports team all year round.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Jealousy, I am use to that as a Roosters fan :p.

They got it pretty good in NE. It's a great sporting area, title town really.

Boston was SOOOOOOOOO close to having three winners, Celtics, Red Sox and yeah, you know lol.

Even the Boston Bruins (the hockey team) is kicking ass. I'd love to live in Boston or New Hampshire (if it were a perfect world) and be able to see the Sox, Celtics, Pats and Bruins play. I'd have a sports team all year round.
Never EVER refer to New England as 'titletown' - that name belongs to one place only

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Can you not see I am talking smack???

I hate Dallas and yes I do think Romo is overrated, but would I hate Dallas so much if they were a bad team? Think about it that way!

That's why everyone hates the Pats because they are consistently good (bar this year).
Damn you! You always get me LOL.

I don't hate any NFL team. I will watch every game of every week if I could. However, there are teams I don't enjoy watching. Viqueens, Browns, Lions, Dolphins and Raiders. I was filthy with the Pats when they cheated but I really enjoy watching them when they're on song. I love the Brady/Moss combo almost as much as the Warner/Fitzgerald combo. Of course the best combo by far is Romo/Owens. EVER! :p

Edit: I hate the Foreskins but rate J Campbell.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
New York is close to Boston, MC. Go live there. :p

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
As much as I don't like him, Peyton's combo with Wayne and Harrison is awesome....except when they play the pack and woodson shuts them down;)

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Never EVER refer to New England as 'titletown' - that name belongs to one place only
I knew that would get you ;)
Damn you! You always get me LOL.

I don't hate any NFL team. I will watch every game of every week if I could. However, there are teams I don't enjoy watching. Viqueens, Browns, Lions, Dolphins and Raiders. I was filthy with the Pats when they cheated but I really enjoy watching them when they're on song. I love the Brady/Moss combo almost as much as the Warner/Fitzgerald combo. Of course the best combo by far is Romo/Owens. EVER! :p
Heheheh. It's a gift.

I love watching the Browns play. No matter who they play I always pull for them. I might watch the Bills and Browns play on telly today, I need to finish some study (go figure).

I used to be a supporter of only the Pats and only watch their games, but now I love the game as a whole and watch it whenever it is on if I am not busy. I am looking forward the the Turkey Day (Thanksgiving) triple which should be soon. I was that way with the NRL when I was younger, now if I am not busy, I will watch most of the games.

So who do you think is gonna win today? Browns or Bills. I think Bills will, but I want the Browns to win for the sake of the Pats standing in the AFC East, even if the Bills win most of their games, their division record will get them.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
New York is close to Boston, MC. Go live there. :p
:p I love New York City but not their teams. My boyfriend is a New York sports fan and he has bragging rights for a while, although he prefers the Jets over Giants which is strange nowadays.

Boston looks so amazing, I love their accents. My friend went there in July and saw a Sox game, she said it was her fave American city besides San Fran. She got me a Pats singlet over there for me.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
I really want the Browns to win - I'm a massive Brady Quinn fan :heart:

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Heheheh. It's a gift.

I love watching the Browns play. No matter who they play I always pull for them. I might watch the Bills and Browns play on telly today, I need to finish some study (go figure).

I used to be a supporter of only the Pats and only watch their games, but now I love the game as a whole and watch it whenever it is on if I am not busy. I am looking forward the the Turkey Day (Thanksgiving) triple which should be soon. I was that way with the NRL when I was younger, now if I am not busy, I will watch most of the games.

So who do you think is gonna win today? Browns or Bills. I think Bills will, but I want the Browns to win for the sake of the Pats standing in the AFC East, even if the Bills win most of their games, their division record will get them.
That's like me. I really love the NFL. I'll still watch those dud teams I named but won't really enjoy the quality but I still watch them.

I think Buffalo will win today's game.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
I like Kellen Winslow... besides the name Kellen is cool and Winslow reminds me of Family Matters and Erkel.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL! I was in the US in June and every night on Nickelodeon they'd put about 5 hours of Family Matters. I f'n loved that show and can't find it ANYWHERE on DVD.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
I want the DVD so bad... and Step by Step too.

Where in the US did you go?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I want the DVD so bad... and Step by Step too.

Where in the US did you go?
I remember one of the chicks on Step By Step turned out to be a glamour.

I went Arizona. Glendale specifically. I went to University of Phoenix Stadium while I was there. Scene of your crime/choke. :p Umm, Vegas, LA and San Fran.

State of California needs to be bombed, pissed on, then bombed again.

~MC~

untouchable
Reaction score
Never been interested in going to the West Coast, just the East. All of New England, would love to live in New Hampshire, it's like living in a snow globe... or Vermont. Love the snow.

And I would love to go to Cleveland and Colorado (that is as west as I would go).

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
You have to see Vegas. If you're in the US, you can't not see Vegas. It's crazy.

Arizona was gorgeous. Freindly, laid back people there. Stinking hot but worth it.