The Consolidated NFL Thread

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
As a saints fan I’m getting ready for some dark and barren years. It’s good the dogs gave me some practice the last few years. Wherever he goes, he will make a massive difference
I got practice for both the Dogs and Cowboys. Dogs haven't done shit since the 80s, Cowboys nothing since the 90s

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Nathaniel Hackett, the OC from the Packers, is the new Broncos head coach.

He should give Aaron Rodgers 85% of his salary. Watching the Packers there aren't any genius schemes and play calling. It's just Aaron Rodgers making plays and reading coverage by targeting Devante Adams over and over or moving around in the pocket and creating something out of nothing when when play breaks down.

They only scored 10 points against the Niners at home with all but 2 receptions to Adams and Jones and he becomes a head coach.. Seems like a strange decision.

Last edited:

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Nathaniel Hackett, the OC from the Packers, is the new Broncos head coach.

He should give Aaron Rodgers 85% of his salary. Watching the Packers there aren't any genius schemes and play calling. It's just Aaron Rodgers making plays and reading coverage by targeting Devante Adams over and over or moving around in the pocket and creating something out of nothing when when play breaks down.

They only scored 10 points against the Niners at home with all but 2 receptions to Adams and Jones and he becomes a head coach.. Seems like a strange decision.
It’s not strange if Aaron Rodgers is going there.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
The Packers have only had 1 top 5 defense since having Aaron Rodgers as their starting QB and that year he won them the Superbowl.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
It’s not strange if Aaron Rodgers is going there.
Yeah that's the ploy. I didn't realise Rodgers was so close to him til I heard more about it later.. Still, it doesn't mean he's an excellent OC who deserves the job on merit. Moreso because of his association with Rodgers.. He didn't even call plays at the Packers. If it helps get the Broncos Rodgers, then obviously it's worth it though. Seems like they've put all of their eggs in that basket.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Yeah that's the ploy. I didn't realise Rodgers was so close to him til I heard more about it later.. Still, it doesn't mean he's an excellent OC who deserves the job on merit. Moreso because of his association with Rodgers.. He didn't even call plays at the Packers. If it helps get the Broncos Rodgers, then obviously it's worth it though. Seems like they've put all of their eggs in that basket.
If Rodgers vouches for his ability then he must be good.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Brady is retiring. Not unexpected, but you just assumed he’d be playing in another five years. Especially after he’s last season.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
His Dad, agent, coach and GM have all said he hasn't made a decision yet.

Adam Schefter should be fired if he's got this wrong as it was reported as fact that he retired on every outlet for hours.

He's supposed to be credible but it shows how everyone wants the scoop first and the standards of journalism and reporting are at an all time low. Reporting something like this might be something you want to fact check first..

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
This year is the exception lol. The defense finally stepped up and played well…special teams shat the bed hard. I don’t know what Lafleur and Hackett were doing after the first drive, play calling regressed so badly.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
I’ll lol so hard if Rodgers and Adams stay at the pack and the broncos hired Hackett for nothing. Why would Rodgers want to go to the AFC west and have to play mahomes and Herbert twice a year vs his cupcake schedule in NFC north…

Malla

Reaction score
This year is the exception lol. The defense finally stepped up and played well…special teams shat the bed hard. I don’t know what Lafleur and Hackett were doing after the first drive, play calling regressed so badly.
That’s a cop out. Rodgers had ample opportunity, could only muster one TD. He shrunk. Nothing unusual.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s a cop out. Rodgers had ample opportunity, could only muster one TD. He shrunk. Nothing unusual.
I love my Packers, and finally the defence stepped up but I agree with your Rodgers sentiment.

After that Lewis fumble, he went into panic mode and only had tunnel vision for Adams. Ffs, an open wide Lazard and he throws it to Adams in double coverage late in the 4th. Seen it too many times before.

That offence should’ve scored more than 10 points easily.

Special teams is a whole other thing. Rotten. But our offence is way more than capable to carry that horrible facet of the game.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
The chiefs are flogging the Bengals atm. I hope we beat the 49ers.
The Bengals are in this. They are showing why they deserve to be in the AFC Championship game.