The Consolidated NFL Thread

Motorhead

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
2 x Tipping Champ
Reaction score
Maybe I'm biased...

But good signs from us tonight, we should of won against the cheat with no running game.
The Cowboys will get a lot of belief out of that performance, should've been a win. Dak had a sensational game and looks to be in for a massive year. Those couple of holding calls at the back end of the game were crippling. Would be happy if I was a Cowboys fan overall though, in for a good season.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
What a fucking shit show from the Pack
Couldn’t believe it when I saw that score!! How bout the mighty Steelers while we are at it. Nobody tipped them to win that game and they did it without really getting out of second gear. The Steel Curtain has returned baby

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lost Tua early and was all downhill from there. Bad game. Onto the next.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
chargers did what im pretty sure the cowboys would have done in that situation, what a moron with the taunting penalty

Suave

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Anyone see some similarities between us and the Jets? 2 sets of passionate and frustrated fans. Jets came off a bad year and their fans are excited this season due to a new young quarterback and completely different coaching staff. They still looks like a 2 or 3 win team though at best despite all the changes.

To be fair, Jets have been trash for a lot longer than we have. Still, goes to show it does take time to turn around a losing culture.