The Consolidated NFL Thread

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Has nothing to do with which hand he throws the ball though
You're probably right. It's probably more due to the fact that he's not as athletic or as aware as other QBs and is injury prone. He was used to playing at Alabama where you have 25 seconds to throw

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got a same game multi tomorrow between Panthers and Texans.

Sam Darnold passing yards over 262 and two scoring TD’s for Christian McCaffery. And Ive got overs too. Lol

billy beane

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Parsons was a great pick. He's a positionless defender.. With Parsons, Lawrence and Diggs they have some studs on D. Quinn is a great co-ordinator. McCarthy is horrible. He was at Green Bay towards the end too.. They had 33 seconds and somehow ran the clock down for a 56 yarder when they could have run another play or two.. Luckily Zuerlin made it.

I liked the fact that they ran the ball more and didn't force Dak to throw it 60 times. Since before last season I've thought that Pollard is better than Zeke. He's proving it again this season..

I go for the Raiders but hate that they keep fucking over Oakland and moved to Vegas..
I also follow The A's. Good chance they end up in Vegas as well.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Got a same game multi tomorrow between Panthers and Texans.

Sam Darnold passing yards over 262 and two scoring TD’s for Christian McCaffery. And Ive got overs too. Lol
I reckon the Panthers might score a defensive TD with Mills at QB

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tua out until week 6. The O line failed him big time and should hang their heads in shame.

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Gees the Steelers played like absolute trash. All Ben is doing is damaging his reputation. Needs to retire now!!

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
With no Jenkins, Za’darius and Bakh. That was pretty impressive. Oh and no King lol. (Thank Christ)
Our defense ain't winning us anything. Rodgers, Adams & Jones need to score 30+ points every week for us.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our defense ain't winning us anything. Rodgers, Adams & Jones need to score 30+ points every week for us.
The secondary can be a potential weapon but the pass rush is still shit. Alexander Savage Sullivan Amos Campbell and Stokes in that backfield can become a real threat. But yes, the front D Line needs work.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Fuck I hope the Bears fire Nagy. They were pathetic today and I don't blame Fields. He got sacked 9 times because their line stinks and because Nagy refuses to run plays that would better suit him..

The Jets look as bad as ever. It's crazy that these teams can't even get 1st downs let alone score points.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
The secondary can be a potential weapon but the pass rush is still shit. Alexander Savage Sullivan Amos Campbell and Stokes in that backfield can become a real threat. But yes, the front D Line needs work.
Middle linebackers are the issue - ours can’t cover for shit. Our pass rush lives and dies with Zadarius, when he’s on the field, healthy, Preston plays better, Gary plays better. He draws double and triple teams and frees up the others. Preston has beenactually really good these first three games. Still lots to improve on, but winning feels good

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone in here got any good streaming sites where we can stream any game. ESPN seem to favour only certain teams. Quite irritating hahaha