The Consolidated NFL Thread

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still over the cap but something tells me they’re pushing for Watt.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ffs, Rodgers wants out. Stupid FO with their god damn philosophy of future planning and not catering to a win now window. Incompetent to say the least.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe not incompetent but god damn too bloody safe! Super Bowls are the main objective, not fucking making playoffs as a KPI every bloody season.

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Anyone keeping track of the draft?

How are the Cowboys doing?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Anyone keeping track of the draft?

How are the Cowboys doing?
Cowboys did good. Got arguably the best defensive player in the draft and picked up a 3rd round pick to move down just 2 positions.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Thanks for the update my bro.

I knew and happy they targeted defence.
You're welcome brother.

Micah Parsons could be a defensive star in the NFL.

Packers went defense again. Aaron Rodgers asked to be traded.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Maybe not incompetent but god damn too bloody safe! Super Bowls are the main objective, not fucking making playoffs as a KPI every bloody season.
Rodgers has every right to feel this way. They've fucked him over and given him not enough help the lasy several drafts and still refuse to extend him even though he just was the MVP and the last two seasons they've made deep playoff runs only being a player or two away from winning it all. Dumbest front office in the league..

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A lot of teams made the picks they should have made for once or that ended up in good fits..

The Bears gave up a lot to get Fields but they finally got a long term QB. I can't believe he slipped to 11 and Denver passed on him..

Lance to the Niners could be a perfect fit too. Pitts will be a beast in Atlanta. Cincy probably should have taken Sewell at tackle but Chase and Burrow is a sexy reunion..

Waddle will help Tua, Devonta will help Hurts.. Mac Jones got a perfect fit in New England...

Najee Harris to the Steelers is perfect for both. He'll be the new Bus mixed with Derrick Henry with more receiving skills.

Ettienne to the Jags is a good fit.. Once again the Raiders made horrible picks and Gruden/Mayock are fucking that franchise pretty badly..

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
A lot of teams made the picks they should have made for once or that ended up in good fits..

The Bears gave up a lot to get Fields but they finally got a long term QB. I can't believe he slipped to 11 and Denver passed on him..

Lance to the Niners could be a perfect fit too. Pitts will be a beast in Atlanta. Cincy probably should have taken Sewell at tackle but Chase and Burrow is a sexy reunion..

Waddle will help Tua, Devonta will help Hurts.. Mac Jones got a perfect fit in New England...

Najee Harris to the Steelers is perfect for both. He'll be the new Bus mixed with Derrick Henry with more receiving skills.

Ettienne to the Jags is a good fit.. Once again the Raiders made horrible picks and Gruden/Mayock are fucking that franchise pretty badly..
A few people have bagged the Steelers for taking him saying there were other positions that needed strengthening before the running game but I love it. Guys is an absolute beast and will fit right in with the Steelers. To be honest anyone who takes the pressure of Ben having to make plays is a good choice. Can’t for the life of me understand why he didn’t retire.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
A few people have bagged the Steelers for taking him saying there were other positions that needed strengthening before the running game but I love it. Guys is an absolute beast and will fit right in with the Steelers. To be honest anyone who takes the pressure of Ben having to make plays is a good choice. Can’t for the life of me understand why he didn’t retire.
Their O Line is the only issue. Their D is very good and they have great receivers.. Now they have a legit RB. Hopefully they can sort out the line and run it a lot more as Big Ben isn't getting any more mobile.. I'm surprised the Steelers didn't at least take a 2nd or 3rd round QB like Mond as a project.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Taking RB in the first round is stupid.