The Consolidated NFL Thread

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Still optimistic Rodgers is staying with GB after the interview with Kenny Mayne on ESPN. While he was cryptic, it was nothing like Julio Jones saying he’s out from the Falcons.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Rodgers has every right to feel this way. They've fucked him over and given him not enough help the lasy several drafts and still refuse to extend him even though he just was the MVP and the last two seasons they've made deep playoff runs only being a player or two away from winning it all. Dumbest front office in the league..
The problem has never been offense for Green Bay. It’s their defense. They’ve been trying to address it in the draft over the last few years and have hit a few winners in Jaire, Kenny Clark. Gary and stokes will turn out well I reckon.

Offensively, most teams would kill for Rodgers, Adams and Jones, Tonyan is also looking the goods at TE. Plus our o line has been great the last few years - really Rodgers should have restructured so the team could afford to keep Lindsey.

No offensive player would have changed the loss to the bucs in the nfc champ game, kevin king lost that game, as well as Rodgers for not running it in when he had the chance.

While I don’t like the Love pick, I understand it - yea the packers could have gone about it better, but Rodgers can also quit being a little bitch. The reason Brady is successful (besides the cheating and nfl sucking his dick all the time) is his contracts are usually very team friendly. I still think Rodgers will stay in Green Bay, I’d love to see them go for Julio, but he’ll be expensive and Rodgers wants more money...

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The problem has never been offense for Green Bay. It’s their defense. They’ve been trying to address it in the draft over the last few years and have hit a few winners in Jaire, Kenny Clark. Gary and stokes will turn out well I reckon.

Offensively, most teams would kill for Rodgers, Adams and Jones, Tonyan is also looking the goods at TE. Plus our o line has been great the last few years - really Rodgers should have restructured so the team could afford to keep Lindsey.

No offensive player would have changed the loss to the bucs in the nfc champ game, kevin king lost that game, as well as Rodgers for not running it in when he had the chance.

While I don’t like the Love pick, I understand it - yea the packers could have gone about it better, but Rodgers can also quit being a little bitch. The reason Brady is successful (besides the cheating and nfl sucking his dick all the time) is his contracts are usually very team friendly. I still think Rodgers will stay in Green Bay, I’d love to see them go for Julio, but he’ll be expensive and Rodgers wants more money...
Surely the locker room chemistry is fractured by now. Im not sure now if there’s any upside if he decides to stay. I wanted him back but at what cost?

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Surely the locker room chemistry is fractured by now. Im not sure now if there’s any upside if he decides to stay. I wanted him back but at what cost?
Who knows. At this point if he doesn't want to play, make him sit out unless someone wants to offer 3-4 first round picks. His salary is what hurts us the most tbh

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Who knows. At this point if he doesn't want to play, make him sit out unless someone wants to offer 3-4 first round picks. His salary is what hurts us the most tbh
He isn't worth 4 1st round picks. Packers should've just traded him before the 2021 draft.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Of course he isn't. But if he's to play for another team I expect a kings ransom
So you would rather he not play at all then get 2-3 1sts for him?

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If San Francisco gave up 3 firsts to move up 9 spots to draft Lance, then Rodgers is definitely worth 2 or 3 first rounders. Whatever team he goes to will go deep into the playoffs so they'd be late firsts anyway.

I hope he gets traded because like everyone else, I'm over the melodrama. I understand him wanting out and it would be interesting (and weird) to see him on another team..

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Do you think anyone would even give 2-3 firsts? I'm just over him being a fucking sook tbh
We were offered that before the 2021 draft and rejected. 49ers offered us pick 3 overall and another 1st. Denver offered us pick 9 and their 2022 1st.

He isn't being a sook. He's justified in his actions.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just pisses me off with the whole situation because we are in a bloody super bowl window situation right now.

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We were offered that before the 2021 draft and rejected. 49ers offered us pick 3 overall and another 1st. Denver offered us pick 9 and their 2022 1st.

He isn't being a sook. He's justified in his actions.
I understand his frustrations, but he’s at logger heads with this organisation if he thinks they are going to budge. Green bay are way too conservative and is just as stubborn as he is.

They run like a business, and they are so unique compared to the other 31 franchises in the league ( as in not having a private owner). Rodgers camp’s approach to this will end in futility I’m afraid.

Either come to an agreement or make your seperate ways and move on.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I understand his frustrations, but he’s at logger heads with this organisation if he thinks they are going to budge. Green bay are way too conservative and is just as stubborn as he is.

They run like a business, and they are so unique compared to the other 31 franchises in the league ( as in not having a private owner). Rodgers camp’s approach to this will end in futility I’m afraid.

Either come to an agreement or make your seperate ways and move on.
The GM is a prick and thinks he's more important than AR. Get rid of the GM and AR will stay.

N4TE

DogsRhavnaParty
Reaction score
Who’s seen the Brady training video lol just throwing it to the throwing machine and catching it back. Cant be real.. But still cool

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Who’s seen the Brady training video lol just throwing it to the throwing machine and catching it back. Cant be real.. But still cool
It’a not real lol.

Remember the NFL ‘pick me’ videos?

Kurrupt78

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The GM is a prick and thinks he's more important than AR. Get rid of the GM and AR will stay.
Looks like they’ve come to an agreement lol. But I think the Rodgers camp made a massive swing and miss. Green Bay was never going to trade him and Rodgers did not want to retire.

With the new contract reneg, It does certainly look like it’s his last dance though.

Bring back the Lombardi to its truthful home and you sir can go off into the sunset!

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Looks like they’ve come to an agreement lol. But I think the Rodgers camp made a massive swing and miss. Green Bay was never going to trade him and Rodgers did not want to retire.

With the new contract reneg, It does certainly look like it’s his last dance though.

Bring back the Lombardi to its truthful home and you sir can go off into the sunset!
I think AR and Adams are both leaving after this season. They both posted a last dance reference on their IG last week. AR is 100% leaving after this season.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
I think AR and Adams are both leaving after this season. They both posted a last dance reference on their IG last week. AR is 100% leaving after this season.
So did Jones, Tonyan and Z Smith...they were taking the piss though lol

They got Rodgers Cobb back, signed Kelly for O line depth...so at least this year might be pleasant...but he's gone next year. To where..?

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
So did Jones, Tonyan and Z Smith...they were taking the piss though lol

They got Rodgers Cobb back, signed Kelly for O line depth...so at least this year might be pleasant...but he's gone next year. To where..?
AR will get traded. I don't know where but the Denver Broncos are favourites according to the bookies. It's the only reason he came back. They reconstructed his contract so it's easier for them to trade him and they wont be stuck with a lot of dead cap.