The Consolidated NFL Thread

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
bits and pieces of it, it's not bad
Same. Been watching highlight on YouTube. Thought it was going to be like arena football but it's nothing like that garbage.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
If you haven't seen if, youtube or search DK Metcalf's combine workout.

Reactions: K E

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
If you haven't seen if, youtube or search DK Metcalf's combine workout.
He's going to be a bust. He was the 3rd best wr in his own college team.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
He's going to be a bust. He was the 3rd best wr in his own college team.
AJ Brown is very good, DK is miles better than Lodge. Most draft boards have them at 1-2.

I’m really disappointed in lil’jordan Humphrey, had so much potential and failed miserably at the combine. Hopefully he still gets picked up

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
AJ Brown is very good, DK is miles better than Lodge. Most draft boards have them at 1-2.

I’m really disappointed in lil’jordan Humphrey, had so much potential and failed miserably at the combine. Hopefully he still gets picked up
You obviously didn't watch any games if you think Metcalf is miles better than Lodge.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
You obviously didn't watch any games if you think Metcalf is miles better than Lodge.
To be honest, I’m a longhorns fan and don’t really watch many other teams. I’m only going off the recaps I watch.

Both seemed to benefit from Brown being on the field, wherever they go they’ll make good 2nd or 3rd wideouts. Lodge can make a case for being overlooked, but you can’t dismiss DK’s combine...

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
To be honest, I’m a longhorns fan and don’t really watch many other teams. I’m only going off the recaps I watch.

Both seemed to benefit from Brown being on the field, wherever they go they’ll make good 2nd or 3rd wideouts. Lodge can make a case for being overlooked, but you can’t dismiss DK’s combine...
Tom Brady had a better 3 cone drill and 20 yard shuttle than DK. That shows that he has no agility and can't move side to side.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Antonio Brown getting traded to the Bills hahahha

bulldogsfan_88

Left Right Out
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Antonio Brown getting traded to the Bills hahahha
Not sure how I feel about this one... his talent is obvious and we are gonna miss him but at the same time not sure he is worth the drama anymore!! Bills are gonna be an interesting team this year with all the draft picks they have as well as a young quarterback

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not sure how I feel about this one... his talent is obvious and we are gonna miss him but at the same time not sure he is worth the drama anymore!! Bills are gonna be an interesting team this year with all the draft picks they have as well as a young quarterback
It's the Bills, they'll still suck ass. Plus Pats will win the AFC East by default.

AB might as well have gone to the Browns, FFS.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's the Bills, they'll still suck ass. Plus Pats will win the AFC East by default.

AB might as well have gone to the Browns, FFS.
The browns will win at least 10 regular season games this upcoming season.. I think they are on the up finally.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
AB officially to the Raiders.

IMO, the Packers of Green Bay should've fucked Graham off and gone for AB.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The browns will win at least 10 regular season games this upcoming season.. I think they are on the up finally.
I'd bet on Browns over the shitty Bills to win more games next season.

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
so the browns just got OBJ, and now one of the more balanced teams in the NFL. if they can't win with this, they should have a 2nd team taken from them

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Giants of New York are really fucked now. Keeping Peyton's brother who should've retired 3 seasons ago and now losing their entire "throw to OBJ and hope for the best" game plan.

I guess they'll have to change it to "hand it off to Barkley and hope for the best".

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
Giants of New York are really fucked now. Keeping Peyton's brother who should've retired 3 seasons ago and now losing their entire "throw to OBJ and hope for the best" game plan.

I guess they'll have to change it to "hand it off to Barkley and hope for the best".
so the AD scheme

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
AB traded, OBJ traded. Wonder what Julio Jones and AJ Green are doing right now...

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Le’Veon Bell to Jets now.