The Consolidated NFL Thread

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Pats D played well but seems like the Rams left their offence in LA. Pats were there to be beaten today. Not an impressive victory at all but hey, a SB win is a SB win so well done to the Pats.
As Rams supporter I can only say: No pain no gain. Goff showed signs of stage fright through out the game. Also noticed Gurley didn't play all game. Heard he may be hurt or there is bad blood between him and Mcvay. Hope is just hurt.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
As Rams supporter I can only say: No pain no gain. Goff showed signs of stage fright through out the game. Also noticed Gurley didn't play all game. Heard he may be hurt or there is bad blood between him and Mcvay. Hope is just hurt.
He had a few good runs. Didnt seem to be bothered much with injury. Anderson played great down the stretch at the latter end of the season. Seems like they preferred him which if was the case then its laughable. Gurley was in the MVP running. Happy he didnt have much in the game

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
6 rings and winning at 41 is more than enough thank you
You can't deny what his achieved, no one can, but he ain't no GOAT! Let's use commonsense.... every superbowl he's won, he's need the refs assistance, even in this one the rams shouldn't have been his opponent, most of us know the saints were robbed by the officials to make sure he gets the easier opponent!

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
You can't deny what his achieved, no one can, but he ain't no GOAT! Let's use commonsense.... every superbowl he's won, he's need the refs assistance, even in this one the rams shouldn't have been his opponent, most of us know the saints were robbed by the officials to make sure he gets the easier opponent!
Bruh that's just salty esp referencing the Saints. Whether you want to admit it or not he is the goat lol

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bruh that's just salty esp referencing the Saints. Whether you want to admit it or not he is the goat lol
Hahaha.... that's my opinion bro, you can call him the goat, but I wont! If that pass interference was on the Pat's it would have been called 110%...

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He had a few good runs. Didnt seem to be bothered much with injury. Anderson played great down the stretch at the latter end of the season. Seems like they preferred him which if was the case then its laughable. Gurley was in the MVP running. Happy he didnt have much in the game
Yeah a questionable decision by Mcvay not to include gurely considering he was one of our best.

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
Super Bowls are a team triumph. Brady having 6 rings means he's had 6 awesome teams that he's been a part of, with one of the best coaches in history.

You don't get rings because of individual success/ability. Today was proof - Brady was poor. Edelman caught everything, Sony pounded the rock well, the Pats D played well and the rams sucked ass lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Super Bowls are a team triumph. Brady having 6 rings means he's had 6 awesome teams that he's been a part of, with one of the best coaches in history.

You don't get rings because of individual success/ability. Today was proof - Brady was poor. Edelman caught everything, Sony pounded the rock well, the Pats D played well and the rams sucked ass lol
I'm far from a Pats fan and I agree with this.

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score

100% agreed. Brady would be the first to admit he sucked today. Luckily edelman and then later gronk came up big

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score

They're going to need to edit Tom Brady’s part...

pillow

The Bloodline
Reaction score
lol at articles claiming Edelman is HOF worthy :joycat:

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol at articles claiming Edelman is HOF worthy :joycat:
Especially when he was suspended for only 4 games for using PED... Patriots cheating again.... lol...

Devin Hester calls out Super Bowl MVP Julian Edelman for his PED use

Former Bears great Devin Hester rained on Julian Edelman’s parade in an Instagram post, pointing out the Patriots receiver’s recent suspension for performance-enhancing drugs. ESPN’s SportsCenter account posted a collage Monday highlighting Edelman’s rise from clean-shaven junior-college transfer to bearded Super Bowl MVP hoisting the Lombardi Trophy.

But Hester, who returned the opening kickoff of Super Bowl XLI for a touchdown, replied, “Man how you think I would have turn out if I used PEDs........But congrats,” adding an emoji of a champagne bottle as an exclamation point. Edelman missed the first four games of the season while serving a suspension for violating the NFL’s PED policy. According to reports in June, he tested positive for an “unrecognizable substance.”

Chicago native and Chiefs offensive tackle Jeff Allenalso called out Edelman in a tweet: “On another note looks like those PED’s paid off for Edelman #SBMVP lol had to take at least one jab C’mon.” The Patriots on Tuesday celebrated their sixth Super Bowl title with a parade in downtown Boston. They defeated the Rams 13-3 on Sunday in the lowest-scoring Super Bowl in history.

In MLB if your caught using PED during the season, your not allowed to play in the finals.... Interesting!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Anyone been watching the AAF?

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's greedy. He wants more money. It controls him like a drug. Have you seen the WWE Network? It's full of absolute CRAP. It's all about quantity for him and stupid Americans being gullible enough to buy the shit he sells.
I am contemplating canning my subscription but I sometimes watch NXT and 205 live.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Tehe Robert Kraft.